DREAM ABOUT TD JAKES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM ABOUT TD JAKES

Post by Dreamer on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:56 pm

I had a dream that I was going to church but I could not park in the church parking lot, so I went to park in the apartment complex across the street from the church, Once I parked in the dream, I was in side the church and and TD Jakes was preaching, I saw all three of my girl friends from High School, church was over, they left to go some where , I did not leave because there purse was setting in the pew pit, so I began to look, though doors, in entered to one door and TD Jakes was there with other Bishops, they had beautful robes with rubies, It was so bright in the room and TD Jakes said they are not in this room, as he shut the door my friends come from another door with gifts in there hands all there had so many they could hardly carry, and I ask God why I did not get any, One of my friends said let go eat, One of my friend walked to my car across the street, but I could not find my car, so there was a old man sitting out side, I ask him where is my car, he never spoke, but I turn around a saw my car and my window was half way down, and had rained, I said I left my window down It is going rain inside my car, I saw the water on the ground, but some how, I was in my car and I was dry with my friend, but mud was on the roof of the car and I ask why was the mud on the roof of the car, I began to start my car and all my friends where in my with the gifts

THANKS FROM DREAMER :afro:

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM ABOUT TD JAKES

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:07 pm

have you recieved your spiritual gifts yet? Do you have a high regard for TD Jakes? I LOVE HIM! One time i had a prophetic dream about him but it ended up being about my pastor at my church who is also highly annointed and humble. To me the two rooms represent different spiritual levels. TD Jakes was with other bishops, they were wearing things that represent spiritual authority in the ministry. your friends are not on that level, but have recieved spiritual gifts. It seems like these unfortunate things are happening to you (mud on your roof and raining with your window down) the good news is, you may feel like you've had mud tossed on you, but God wont allow it to totally affect you. At least your seat wasnt wet! you get what im saying? I believe your window being down but no wet seat was a good thing. It was unfortunate your window was rolled down but at least you had no wet seat! These are just my thoughts, please pray on them. The gifts could also stand for things your friends have recieved from church and you havent.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:50 pm

I have recieved my spritual gifts and do have have high regard for TD Jakes I was at a time of my life when I felt I do not have no place in the ministry and at the church that I was attending at the time, I have been thru HELL to hold strong but no matter how hard things get and the blows keep coming I believe God wont allow it to totally affect me, and my friends which I have not seen in some yrs, I just talk with them and they are the same way the where spiritually 10yrs ago, NOTHING HAS CHANGED, not to say I am all that but you know, God said you know my people by the fruits that they bare, but I did preach my first sermon and a womans meeting, and I finally step out to preach the word of God, God has given me gift of 5 fold ministry, which is still developing
Thank you Daph flower

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:00 pm

WOW PRAISE GOD!!! :clap:
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:59 pm

Amen and Amen and Praise God!!! :clap: praiseGod

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top