3yr old son "hearing" from demons and 2 other dreams last night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3yr old son "hearing" from demons and 2 other dreams last night

Post by chevygirl on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:27 am

Hello all!

I had three dreams last night and each one I feel has some significance to my life. The two I am most concerned with are below.

In the first one I dream that my 3 yr old son is being led away to another physical place from where I am because he heard a voice tell him to do so. I go after him and ask him where he is going and he tells me that he has to go and in the dream I am given a word of knowlwdge from God and know that the voice leading him away is demonic and I imediately begin to rebuke it in Jesus name and won't allow Atley (my son) to go. He gets restless about it and really wants to go and I tell him that we don't go after things that are evil only after God. He is still upset that I won't allow him to go but since he is only three I am physically stronger than he, I bring him back. The dream then ends.

In the next dream I am asked to fill in and lead a moderately sized accountability group. I start the group and no one is listening to me or paying attention. I feel like I have completely lost control of the group. I attempt to get their attention and do so for a short moment to open up in prayer. Then I realize that over half the group has left, completely disregarding that it is not over. I go looking for them to ask them why they have done this. I locate them and ask one of them why they left and they tell me that they "just did" and that they didn't do the proper hand signals. I am totally confused by this and have no clue what "hand signals" they are talking about. I also notice when I find them that they are all wearing oxygen masks. They turn and go on their way and I assume they are returning to group but they do not. I go to look for them again but can't find them, they are lost. The dream ends.

Does anyone have any thoughts on these two? :thankyou:

Valerie (Chevy Girl)

chevygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3yr old son "hearing" from demons and 2 other dreams last night

Post by butterfly on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:01 pm

You need to intercede for your son. Your dream is very serious. You also need to ask Christian intercessors to pray for your son asking God to protect him from all demonic spirits and that the plan that the devil may have for his life will be destroyed and broken in the name of Jesus Christ. Also make sure to also let those Christian intercessors pray for you as well as his dad.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevygirl on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:21 pm

I have been concerned about his spiritual warfare for some time now. Atley's father and I are divorced and last summer I became aware that his live in girlfriend is pagan. I am very concerned about the affect this will have on my child. I don't want the devil to have any access to my son to get a stronghold on him. I pray against this daily. I have anointed him with oil and every other weekend when he comes home from his dad's I pray over him and against any demonic activity that may be at work. I will definately take your advice. Thank you so much for your response.

chevygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Valerie,
Let me share my thoughts concerning this dream.One thing that comes out as I read both is something in you that you are perhaps struggling to control and to make under your subjection.The attack on your son might be symbolic in this case.You identify the demon but even though you rebuke it a way your son still wants to go after it.Is there something probably of the flesh that you rise a gainst but then it puffs up as often and so it is a life of spiritual struggling although you know how to exactly deal with it.You are communicating to your flesh and tells it that it should go after things of the Lord.
In the second dream also this group (your members) are symbols of the flesh whom you struggle to put under your control.The flesh is always warring a gainst the spirit.In the dream they go a way from your control but a gain you look for them.You can not run away from your flesh or the flesh can't run away from you.the word of God says we should keep the flesh under subjection,1 Co 9:27,Romans 8:13.
The reason why we mortify, and crucify our flesh, and bring our bodies into subjection is because our bodies were not changed like our heart, (our spirit). Our bodies will be redeemed in the future, but until then we must control our flesh.

my thoughts but pray about it.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:53 am

Dear the Lord as a mother gave you authority over your Son
What ever you declare in his life it will come to pass.
Pray and fast that is the key to become stronger than your ex mistress intentions.
This is pure spiritual warfare when your husband broke your marriage vows he gave authorization to Satan to enter in all he was in control of.
since he was the head the devil might do an illegal claim for your son
Pray and fast and tell the Lord to give you and Audicience in his celestial court and summon this beign and plead your case with the Lord.
Do not get Afraid the Lord is in your side nothing bad happens to the children of God without him revealing to them..we are call to fight..remember that.
Fight the enemy and You shall recover all the enemy stole from you..and you shall get double for your shame.
Reference to the hand shakes this lady is joining forces against you. the prayers keep them a bay . the reason they need oxigen is because when you pray the demons are choked by the Lord's presence in your life.
You did a good thing when you seal your son with oil try communion too.
In the name of Jesus get some wine and breath without yeast or Challah bread .
Bless them and eat them with your son that will raise an edge around him.
The Blood of Jesus will make this lady to puke..
No one will claim or offer your son to the devil
since she wants to gains your hubby's attention stealing your son.
controling the little ones mind..
I hope this will help you in any way.. I have been in some battles like that..
God Bless You take Courage and Shalom,
Tell me when you are ready to fast and we can chain to break this spell over your son's life I will joint forces with you if you decide to fight back..
Gather a couple of intercesors and do not give any picture of your son to the other side.

Back to top Go down

Post by chevygirl on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:39 pm

Oh wow Mbstudent, that speaks so loudly to me. I try so hard not to allow myself to become fearful. We do not live in fear! I will do whatever it takes to break any plans the devil may have for my child. I pray the blood of Jesus over him EVERY night and ask God to put a hedge of protection around Atley. I think this dream goes along with a dream I had last summer about this situation. In that dream Chad (my ex) and I were talking sternly about Atley and a strang man appears out of the woods behind us. He was slithering on his belly like a snake. We ask him who he is and he knocks Chad to the ground. Chad is in the fetal position and I go and try to help him but I notice that he is bound by something that cannot be seen. I am now holding Atley. He was not in the dream until now. I then see that the man has a chain saw and he is cutting a perfect square into the ground around Chad. Chad is just laying there unable to move because he is bound. As I approach the man turns on me & Atley and chases us away as if he is trying to keep us away from him like Chad is his territory. I think this may represent a cutting or breaking off from Chad. I don't know if it's physical or what since we are already spiritually detached.

Thank you for your suggestion of communion. I regularly partake in communion but never thought to include Atley in it. Does it matter that he is too young to understand what he is partaking in? I have never fasted before. I'm unsure of what to do. I would really like to do this and I appreciate you coming together with me about this.

chevygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Noty that was the time the Spell was cast on your Husband's
you have a legal claim in front of God if you want all back
His mind was put in regression to make him to forget you..
God's knows what things he has been feed on..
It seems that a powerful magician is in charge or spirit this lady is calling upon..
She did not gain your husabnd affection with right motives..he was decieved by the enemy..
But the Lord hsa shown the mercy to you and reveal the secret
is uyp to you what you want todo now..if the thief is revealed it has to pay double what it has stolen....the book of Job..
God is a God of principles He will act if you abide to them..in the scriptures is the key to win..the kindom of heaven suffer violence..
Shalom,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Sorry for my spelling ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Dear Chevy Girl

Communion is a family thing there is no age for it. As a family we are one in Jesus christ..Remember in passover the blood of the lambs sealed what it was the Lord,s
Fight Even if they Boxed in with a spell the blood of Jesus will break all the chains..to free those in captivity from the enemy..
The devil do not have any power Do not fear and I am sorry for this..it was not my intention to put more stress in your life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top