Post by ThisIsSparta on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:27 pm

j897lkj;o;l;jl

Last edited by thisissparta on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orange Snake/Bite

Post by Believer on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:12 pm

It would have been nice if someone would've interpreted this dream, as I once dream of three small snakes and one of the snakes bit me. I believed it was poisonous, although it was not proven to be nor did I die, and I went to the hospital to receive treatment.

Believer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:16 pm

safg5yw5

Last edited by thisissparta on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Are you playing with fire, so to speak? Involved in something you shouldn't be? Snakes sometimes symbolize attacks or trials. But in this particular dream, it seems like you provoke the attack. The good thing is that you will get through it without any long term consequences. Please pray on this.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Believer on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:42 pm

If you wont suffer long term consequences as a result of this thing, that's a good thing! Can someone let me know what mine meant. Would it be similar to this?

Believer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Believer wrote:If you wont suffer long term consequences as a result of this thing, that's a good thing! Can someone let me know what mine meant. Would it be similar to this?

yes, going to the hospital at the end means healing and restoration.

what 'threatening' thing(s) are occuring in your life right now?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Believer on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:56 pm

the one person that comes to mind is my ex. He was/is a very abusive(scary ) person who needs to receive Christ forgiveness in his heart!

Believer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:07 pm

This is an attack that can be possibly experienced in real!

pwilso,
I can confirm what you say.

sparta,
You always have dream with this Ex,It worries me and most of it are not positive.Please Identify any soul-tie to be broken.Relatioships are meant to bring peace and glorify God.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:49 pm

gfgjdkj5i

Last edited by thisissparta on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:19 pm

Hello,

To be in soul tie in the Bible is where the two souls becomes knit together or be attached to some one deeply .It can either bring blessings if Godly to the persons involved or can lead to destructions. I personally believe that when love between friends is pure and not polluted by any selfish desire, the bond between them works well in their lives and God is glorified.1 corinthians 13:4 talks about this kind of love.

Love is best seen as devotion and action, not an emotion. Love is not exclusively based on how we feel. Certainly our emotions are involved, but they cannot be our only criteria for love. True devotion will always lead to action—true love.
1 Samuel 18:1-4 WHEN DAVID had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own life. And know what both were blessed in there friendship.

God encourages Godly soul ties for his children and for un married it forms the basis for a good marriage and an enduring relationship and because of the deepness and pureness, the two souls draws strength and encouragement from each other as well as security and love.

Again ACTS 4:32-35 “And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common”
It goes further and you can become soul tied to family, friends, co-workers and the leadership you are under but the question is how Godly is it.

When a person who is bonded to another is governed by impure motives or the desire for selfish gain, the soul tie between them can enable that selfish one to manipulate and abuse the other. A person can actually control another through soul ties, because the minds of the two are open to one another.
In ungodly relationships these soul ties may place us in emotional and mental bondage even after they have separated(EXs) .Such relationships we should denounce.

I am not saying that you are under bondage but what I am trying to bring in all this is for us to
discern the nature of our influence or how we are influenced in relationship.
Much info but let it bless us together,Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top