I'm a little lost and confused..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm a little lost and confused..

Post by Lost_Butterfly on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:11 pm

I'm not really sure what God's plans for me are.I've been praying to know His will and to guide my life the way He wants but I haven't seen anything changing yet.I'm very lost and feel I'm not so close to God.I've been asking for a way to let me spread His word to a few people,to not feel ashamed of myself anymore,to be given a chance to give my life for Him, and for some reason I have a slight feeling that this chance is coming closer.
I really want to know God's will. Does anybody have a word for me?

Lost_Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a little lost and confused..

Post by ThisIsSparta on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:54 pm

hello,

the desires of your heart are an indication of God's will AND that you are on the right track.
ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:24 pm

If you are standing around trying to see growth or change, you will not see it. Imagine a plant...You water it every so often and you see it everyday. One day you REALLY stand back and look at the plant and realize that it has grown. You couldn't see the day to day growth spurts because they were small in millimeters.

Continue studying and praying and listening to the voice of the Lord and one day you will look at yourself and wonder "How did I ever get here?" It happens that way for everyone at some point in their life.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!
Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top