Girl Scouts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Girl Scouts

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:00 am

I dream last night that I was teaching a group of people at my church about how to lead someone to Christ. I use the Bible to give scripture references but I was a little worried that I didn't have written notes. I remembered the Holy Spirit directing me to certain scriptures. One of the scriptures I recited was, If you be willing and obedient, you shall eat the fruit of the land. After I repeated that I said, "I am willing and obedient, and I eat the fruit of the land." My pastor was watching as I taught. As the dream progresses I went up either an escalator or some moving stairs-I just know that I went up quickly to a another level. This time I am there to teach a group of Girl Scouts of which some famous people were a part of the organization. This was their part of earning another badge. I notice they had many of them and they were all uniformed. As I was walking up I remember seeing a platform of people and a lady was at the podium a little higher than they were and was getting ready to introduce me. I woke up.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Girl Scouts

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Aw, the memories of girl-scouting! lol! Seriously, girl scouts was an excellent teaching tool for me--showing me all about teamwork, character, and friendship without even knowing it!

Do you teach at your church in real life or do you have a desire to? Do you have a desire to help young women and girls?

As you continue to trust in God and do as he asks of you, he will elevate you, and quickly. Keep standing on his word. Know that you know that you know (if you know what I mean?) lol! Don't let anybody discourage you or make you think like you're not "on one accord with God".

I wonder if people from your church or club organization will notice that you are consistent and a diligent worker and they will offer you a promotion?

please pray on what Ive said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Actually I am a minister. I do teach a lot at church already. I have asked God for other opportunities. Never been a part of Girls Scout. I almost wonder if that part was related to something I saw on TV before I went to sleep. I think that this dream may have come out of a concern I have. I sometimes feel that I don't lead enough people to Christ. Nevertheless, you touched a lot of areas that agreed with my spirit. Thanks.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:00 pm

you're always welcome!

May God continue to elevate you and give you more wisdom in your miinistry! I LOVE YOUR PASSION!!! happy dance

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:19 am

• I read this dream yesterday and it keeps coming back to me about the badges the girl scouts had. (I) seem to think that it has to do with rewards. When I turned on my computer it seemed to reiterate that with the scripture that came up today 2 John 1:8 Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully. Jesus talks about rewards alot. Some of the scriptures are below. Maybe this is related to what Desiree said "Don't let anyone discourage you" or get you off track from the word of God.
  • Psalm 19:11 By them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward.
  • Psalm 62:12 and you Lord are loving. Surely you will reward each person according to what he has done.
  • Jeremiah 17:10 "I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve."
  • Matthew 10:41 Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophets reward, and anyone who receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous mans award.
  • 1 corinthians 3:14 If what he built survives, he will receive his reward.
  • [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'col', 'Colossians', '3', '24', 'NIV')]Colossians 3:24 NIV[/url]

since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

• [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'heb', 'Hebrews', '11', '26', 'NIV')]Hebrews 11:26 NIV[/url]

He regarded disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value than the treasures of Egypt, because he was looking ahead to his reward.

• [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 're', 'Revelation', '22', '12', 'NIV')]Revelation 22:12 NIV[/url]

"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done

• some others are Proverbs 25:22, Proverb 31:31, Isaiah 40:10, Isaiah 62:11, Jeremiah 32:19, Matthew 6:6

hope this speaks to you and you get your answer, these are my thoughts, (but might be Holy Spirit, since this dream has stayed on my heart.).

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:54 am

Thank you. This is all coming together because I have had some discouraging situations. I want to tell Mia and the moderators and those who have contributed...you guys are on it. Many things have manifested from your interpretations for me. Thank you so much for your dedication and prayers. May God richly bless you.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top