Pregnant & not knowing.???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnant & not knowing.???

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:41 pm

I had this dream yesterday morning...(This dream was so lucid to the point that I thought it was real.) I was sleeping in my room & my friends may & neka came into my room & woke me up. They told me o get up & that I'd been sleeping too much. They pulled the covers off of me & they asked me was I pregnant..I looked down & my stomach was poking out & it was round. I thought I was just getting fat. I touched my stomach & it started moving. The baby was extremely active...I have a small frame & I could feel everything It would move up into my ribs(which hurt) & then it would bear down into my pelvis It felt like it might come out....Some time passed in my dream & the baby was'nt moving at all & my stomach starting hurting really bad I thought I was miscarrying. So I went to a clinic & wanted an ultra sound done. There was a dark skined woman there & she was doing everything she could to avoid doing it. she wanted me to wait a while longer & it was upsetting me because I felt that the baby was in danger... I was trying to get in contact with my friend alex i did'nt have any clothes for the baby, nothing....The reason why she did'nt want to was because she could get into alot of trouble but she did it anyway...The baby was fine I was having a boy. (I notice that the baby only moved when someone was touching my stomach.) When I looked at him he was dreaming that he was fighting. It looked like a war because they were wearing armor.

thinking praying

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnant & not knowing.???

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:37 am

hmm uve had a few baby drms now i think theres a pattern emergeing,,look bak an see tha progression,, :clap: u r about 2 birth something nu,,its been unda cover 4 a while ,,but no longer..i beleave u will go into direct confrontation wiv the forces of darkness,,fear not,,sleeping tme is over 4 u,,tme 2 birth and engage....u r well able.. flower flower D :clap: thumbs :cute: come bak..

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:14 pm

What does the baby dreaming of fighting have to do with me??

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:42 pm

um unless its a real baby,, :babycrib: i was feelin its a call 2 warfare intercession,, :slapfight: :slapfight: praying wat u fink,, thinking

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:31 pm

hmmm, i'm not quiet sure....I cant tell if the baby dreams I keep having are literal, or not. Me & my friend alex share a similar theme. we both have dreams about having children. He cant see who the mother of the child is, & I cant see who the father of mine is. I started seeing him in the last few dreams i've had only recently. He crossed my mind in this dream when the baby was'nt moving I had a feeling that the child was his..

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:34 pm

The thing that I find odd is that the nurse didnt want to do an ultrasound on you out of fear.

I wonder if there is something that you want to do that others don't necessarily want you to do because they may not be in agreement with it or "think you can do it" so to speak?

Your friends were the ones that discovered your pregnancy before you did. I wonder if there is something (talent, project, etc) that you're friends realize that "you should be doing or be apart of " but you're kinda unsure about at first but bring it to others attention as well?

Also, the baby only moved when someone was touching your stomach. Do you feel you are only motivated/prompted by something when someone else takes action or shows you--otherwise you dont pay much attention to it or its not a big deal? Also, I thought about how Timothy (young minister) in the bible was given his gifts/ministry when the elders/prophets prayed for him with the "laying on of hands". I wonder if your ministry or gifting will be realized to you by this way?

please pray on what i've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:31 am

hmm maybe i missed it al2getha??? bandaid D

dreamster