Spiritual or just dreaming?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spiritual or just dreaming?

Post by seekingface09 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:23 am

i dreamed last night that I was to the White House in the living quarters with the First Family. I was in like a hallway waiting for them to get up. I could hear Michelle's mother getting up. Finally they get up, dream progresses, we hugged and I was telling them how honored I was to be there and that they were so down to earth. They had clothes hanging from the door overhang (I guess) like my aunt does her clothes. She hangs them from the threshhold (I can't think of the word)-the top of the door. Anyway. The strangest thing about the dream is that they greeted me with a kiss on the lip-Michelle's mom, Michelle, -I was wondering if I was doing the wrong thing. I saw the children in the dream-the older one. She was smiling. I was telling Michelle's mom, I wished my grandmother was alive so that she could see this. Everyone was smiling. We were about to sit at a table and I woke up. I saw the President earlier in the dream but nothing really happened, He just woke everyone up. Is there any spiritual significance or just a dream.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritual or just dreaming?

Post by Jodi on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Iamfree,
I am not sure if it's just a dream or a spiritual dream, but I have an idea that might help. Once I received 2 dreams in 2 consecutive nights and I didn't understand either of them. I told God I knew He was talking to me, but tha I did not understand, so would He please show me the message in a different way. The third night He gave me a different kind of dream to help me understand better. Maybe you could tell God you're not sure this is from Him, but if it is, would He please show His message to you in a different way so you can understand.
Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Thanks-great suggestion. I will do that...

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top