Wedding Preparation - LONG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding Preparation - LONG

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:45 pm

Again, if anyone is led to an interpretation of this dream, I would appreciate your input.

Blessings,

Lurdys
----------------------------------------------------
This dream took place at my ex- SIL's house, "S". (We have remained the best of friends post my divorce eight years ago). She was in a new home (although by the end of the dream, it felt like it was my home). The home was a large cottage styled home with large rooms, lots of wood and wood floors, lots of large trees and shrubbery on the property. There was a very large tree (oak or maple?) in the front of the yard which kept the interior of the home shaded. I recall it was hot on this day but a nice breeze was blowing through the home so that it was very comfortable.

S's mother, my mother and I were driving to pick up S's four aunts (her mother's sisters). I was driving on this leg of the trip. On the way back to S's house, my mother and I were riding with her aunt who was now driving. My mother was in the back seat and I was in the front passenger seat. We were following S's mother who was now driving the second car with her other sisters. I was frustrated because S's aunt couldn't keep up with the others and I was wondering why I let her drive in the first place. I recommended she make a right turn because that road would connect to the road that we needed to be on and I saw the others go down this road which curved and continued out of sight. We did this and ended up at S's house but I remember thinking that this route wasn't the most direct to her house.

We got to the house and walked through the kitchen which was at the rear of the house. I remember seeing two huge raw turkeys that were going to be cut up and baked in stuffing. I also remember seeing a large dish of greens that were going to be prepared as well. Someone else was there who wasn't a relative of theirs - I can't remember vividly but I think the woman was the niece of another friend of mine who is in her mid - late 20's. We were preparing food for a gathering later that day because someone was getting married. I think it was this younger woman.

In the next scene, it was evening after sundown. A car stopped in front of the house and the bride got out of the car. She was wearing a silver form fitting gown with spaghetti straps and heels. She walked across the snow covered lawn and onto the porch. The porch had an open layout, there wasn't a railing along the perimeter, it was just a large wooden area. She came inside to the foyer and we all gathered around her and helped her put a coat/blanket/shawl (can't remember what it was) so that she could stay warm. She looked at something in the foyer then went back to her car to go to her wedding.

When we went back inside, S's husband stopped by and was fussing that the kids were being too loud. S told him to let the kids be kids. (IRL, they're separated and are going through a divorce).

In a later scene, it was daytime again in the evening. My ex-bf was wearing a short sleeved shirt that had the same pattern as one of my blouses - medium blue color with a white grid pattern (lines of the grids about 2-3" apart). He was trying to embrace me and kiss me but I wouldn't let him, I pushed him away.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding Preparation - LONG

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Did you ever find out what this was about?

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:18 pm

LOLA, I would love to know how this comes out. Sad to say, I got a little hungry reading this. Shame on me. I could eat greens all day!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:59 pm

lol, HLB, you and me both! I can still remember them from the dream because they were nice and green and fresh looking..:-)

Kitty - yes, I did....part of it was prophetic in that the younger woman in the dream who was getting married actually did announce her engagement a couple of months after this dream. At the time it sent chills down my spine because I didn't interact with her, I had just started to see her somewhat regularly after the dream. Also, the shoes she selected for her outfit were the same as in my dream...silver slingbacks...

The dream was also multilayered in meaning and there still may be parts that haven't been revealed yet so if you feel that the Holy Spirit has given you an interpretation, please feel free to share it, ok?

Overall, the dream was a status dream, it reflected what was going on in my friend's life and my life at that time. She had finally reached a place of peace over her situation and was thriving and being strengthened through fellowship with other women, her family, and the Word. God had reconstructed her life and placed her on solid ground, a solid foundation which is what I thought the home represented. The breeze in the home iis a spirit filled home.

The driving scenes reflected how relationships between generations of women often play out. The older women share wisdom and support the younger ones and teach them. The teachings aren't always well received but on the other hand sometimes, the older women have to let the younger women drive, direct their own lives. Have you ever been in a problem situation (often regarding relationships) and your friends or relatives come to your side to offer emotional support and as you work out the problem and have a resolution you start to face resistance from them because your plan is different than what they would've done? And sometimes they want you to follow their advice so much so that if you don't they start to get attitudes? That's kind of what this scene was about. We had different ways of getting to the same place but ultimately we got there...

The scene with her husband gave a glimpse into a problem area for them - control.

The scene with my ex bf was a status report as well. About six weeks before that dream, he had gotten married out of the blue. He was trying to stay connected to me and I wasn't entertaining the idea but we are connected spiritually and that's what this part was revealing. For the outcome of the marriage, see "My Ex's Deformed Baby"....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:57 pm

I did notice that 'spiritual connectedness' between you and your ex bf in the dream (same blue shirt with stripes). I wonder if it means that you both are on one accord and getting revelation about one another?

It also seems like he is really 'feeling you', wanting to be connected or 'reconnected'.

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:21 am

It's so cool to look back at a dream a year later and find out what really happened. Glad it was a good outcome

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top