Somebody steals my computer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Somebody steals my computer!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:50 pm

A big fat, white guy with red hair (I'm sorry if I've offended anyone flower ), comes into this room and steals my laptop computer and a USB drive that goes with it! (IRL, my ex had given me this computer and on it, I keep very personal/private things on it--I really don't like others to use it; the USB port, which is a small disk, also has VERY private advice, school papers, bible notes, etc on it that's for my eyes only lol! ) I wasn't mad but worried and helpless as what to do! I didn't want anyone to see anything that they shouldn't see on my computer and I felt as though I needed to get it back before someone actually DID!) IRL,even though I try to be transparent and laidback :kitty: , I am still a little reserved and private only letting "a few" into my world.

At night, a few of my siblings and I, plus a family from Church, we're all outside at this apartment complex playfully singing the lyrics to a secular artist named Usher's songs entitled: Seduction. This song speaks about usher having a girlfriend but being seduced by this waitress who he knows its wrong to mess with on a sexual level but a part of him still wants to, not thinking about the consequences (or not caring I should say)! lol! We were singing the chorus (here's a bit of it):

Se-duc-tion
Since you are sexy erotic
You gon' get me-- do it, do it to ya
Se-duc-tion
You thought out your best
To get me outa control,
The more I creep around with you
Make me wanna get Down, Down, down with ya

The church family seemed to be just looking at my family(especially me) mimic the words. Across the street, by a stairwell, I notice what appeared to be my computer and the bag it came in! My eyes grew big--I couldn't believe it! The computer is plugged up into an outside outlet, and apparently the person who planned to get on it had gone somewhere to get something, and would be back momentarily.

I jumped at the opportunity to get my computer before the person who had stolen it, came back. I was extremely confident that this computer was mine. Eventually the man who was the culprit came back, and I assumed that he was behind me, so I grabbed the computer and ran with it in my arms! Whew! laugh

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Somebody steals my computer!

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:05 am

First of all I do not have interpretations for this one.Now,what comes to my mind,Your laptop is stolen,a very personal one.But you recover it later.computers are not bad anyway.So personal info goes with it.The person stealing is a thief John 10:10

Again,you mimic this world lyrics(state of heart)-would you sing the song in the concious state.mmmh,may be not. but sometimes it happens depending on where your heart is at that moment.sometimes our hearts are stolen a way.lo!

have you ever experienced a situation where you feel your spiritual life is being stolen?but then you encourage yourself in the lord,like David.?

may it bless you,

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:56 pm

I DO encourage myself alot, but I have to say that I do not feel like my spiritual life is stolen!

Immediately I thought about: the thief (enemy)...I dont know if its just concerns about me feeling like Satan will try to "take my personal/special things" and embarrass me in some way--if that makes sense.

thanks for your response
desiree
p.s. I do like to listen to some secular music, so I'm not surprised if some of it pops up in my dreams while I'm asleep! laugh

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:02 am

you will recover him Throught knowledge... the
Lord's placed in your hand if you know how to use it..He is the one fighting for you..soon what you thought it was missing will come back to you..
Cheers up!!! And Congratulations...The Holy One of Isarel is your Redeemer...
Bless be our God I am So happy for you ..Because the Day you longest waited to happen is near..but this time when the enemy come claiming what is yours you know what to do...Flee from it..The Lord has provided you with a way to escape..
Shalom,

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:33 am

mbstudent,
This sounds prophetic and timely for our dear sister.

Desiree,
Take note and pray on the lord's word mbstudent says.
All the glory and all the honour goes to our God.
peter.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:50 am

soon what you thought it was missing will come back to you..
Cheers up!!! And Congratulations...The Holy One of Isarel is your Redeemer...
Bless be our God I am So happy for you ..Because the Day you longest waited to happen is near..

MBSTUDENT

Immediately upon waking from this dream I thought: "What the enemy tried to steal from me, I'm getting it ALL back!!" HALELULIA! I do feel like in my spirit that God's promise for me is near--too near and that's exciting! I pray everyday that I can be ready for whatever it is that God wants to restore back to me!!

Thanks for the encouragment and timely word--both of you! bouncing :PTL:

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top