Bus/Son/Boss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bus/Son/Boss

Post by amandamckie on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi, Don't know what is happening. But this is the 4th dream in a row, the Lord is really trying to say something to me. Last night I dreamt I was desparately trying to get ready to catch a bus, I was really trying to hurry along my 8 year old son, who was holding things up. My other son (who is 21) gave me some advice to do things differently, but I did not take any notice of him. Eventually I rang out to the double decker bus and asked the driver (who was a woman) could she wait. She replied we don't ususally wait for people. So I ran back into the house, eventually my son was ready. I went back out and the bus was still there I thought the woman driver would be cross, but this time she was friendly and said it hadn;t taken me any time at all. She then said it would cost me 2 pounds for the bus fare. I don;t remember the journey or getting off, but next thing I was sitting at a small table with my boss (who owns a coffee shop, and incidentally there is some disunity between us at the moment and I am thinking of leaving my job there). He said he had been praying because after a day working with me, he needed 3 gin and tonics to recover!!. I then got up and walked to the service counter to ask where the 2 coffees were I had ordered, but there was a few people in the queue and I didn;t know whether to jump the queue or not.

amandamckie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bus/Son/Boss

Post by Jodi on Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:18 pm

hi, Amandamckie.

Welcome to the forum. Do the four dreams have anything in common? Since the dreams were given on 4 consecutive nights, they might be realted and the meaning of one might help unravle the meanings of the other 3.

Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amandamckie on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:24 pm

3 of the dreams I seem to be in a hurry to get ready as time is short, it seems as though something is about to happen. Also I get the feeling that maybe it is something new. The dream about pink ice-cream, I believe may mean there is something I have to work through first? Not sure. I have been contemplating changing churches. I would be especially pleased to know about the bus and the fact it had a woman driver, does anybody know what that means?

amandamckie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top