Windows and a mobile home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Windows and a mobile home

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:46 pm

DREAM:
Scene#1
I am writing a check for $10,000 to put new windows in our home. After I write the check, I realize that I wrote it on the wrong account and that I will have to transfer some money around to get the money into the correct bank account. I point this out to my husband who I think is going to just say not to write the check, but instead, he says we need the windows and we'll get the money transferred. (IRL: My husband would CROAK to spend that much money on windows!)
Scene #2
My family, my mom, her twin-sister and their kids are all trying to move into an apartment. During the signing of the lease, the apartment manager and I get into a fight. I leave and tell her I don't need her apartment, there are other apartments in the city. Then, I move my family (and the rest of the extended family follows) into a mobile home/trailer. Even the bedding are these temporary cots. I see my middle child at about age 4 - she's laying in a fetal position, drinking from a bottle in her sleep.
END.
Any thoughts? I have prayed and looked for biblical references. Obviously: "windows to/of the soul". Doesn't seem right.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows and a mobile home

Post by M on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:55 pm

[quote="RnestseekR"]DREAM:
Scene#1
'I am writing a check for $10,000 to put new windows in our home."

"God is showing you that you are paying the price for new revelation. You are in a season of trial. Daniel 5:27"

After I write the check, I realize that I wrote it on the wrong account and that I will have to transfer some money around to get the money into the correct bank account.

"You are trying to keep things in order, during this trial period. You are fighting God kid. Give up!"

I point this out to my husband who I think is going to just say not to write the check, but instead, he says we need the windows and we'll get the money transferred.

"Your husband is trying to get you to believe that God is in control and to comfort you in this season. Trust him. Just tell your husband. I trust you and I know you are seeking the Lord"

My family, my mom, her twin-sister and their kids are all trying to move into an apartment. During the signing of the lease, the apartment manager and I get into a fight.

"The Lord is showing you that your life seems to be in Chaos. And you are starting to break down. And that is what He wants you to do, stop fighting and go with the flow, do the best you can but let the Lord have his perfect work in you."

I leave and tell her I don't need her apartment, there are other apartments in the city. Then, I move my family (and the rest of the extended family follows) into a mobile home/trailer. Even the bedding are these temporary cots. I see my middle child at about age 4 - she's laying in a fetal position, drinking from a bottle in her sleep.

"This is a temporary a situation you are in, But you will have to stop trying to control the outcome. God wants you to be as a little child and HAVE FAITH and REST. I know it has been TUFF, you said it has. But the more you struggle the longer it will take. Just say Lord by my own admission I am going to trust you and I will start by only saying it because I am struggling to believe it, Help me with my unbelief Lord."

You are going to WIN its just up to you as to when. COME ON SEEKR! Shacka!

Any thoughts?

Yes I am sure you are in training. I have seen this before. Tell the Lord 75 times a day out loud I TRUST YOU JESUS. And stop seeking advise from Tom, Dick and Harry' I know those guys.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Thanks. Counsel well-taken.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Rnestseeker,
Here are the things I noticed. I'm not 100% sure of course, but I hope that some of it rings true and sheds new light. Please let me know if is off base or if it helps, as I am still learning to understand dreams.

“I point this out to my husband who says we need the windows and we'll get the money transferred.” - You consulted your husband who supported your decision to write the check for the windows because apparently he values the windows too. The windows could represent revelation or they might mean new openings for light, new ways to have more of God’s presence coming into your family life (home). It will be costly/ expensive. You might try to go about it the wrong way at first (wrong account) but the goal of getting new windows seems approved by both you and your husband. You will eventually get the money into the right account by changing some things around. Your husband is not mad that you made an initial mistake. He’s OK with you changing things around to get the windows. This seems like you might need to re-prioritize spending (of money and/or of time?) to free up some cash/ time to provide for something that will bless your family spiritually. Are you considering taking a class, going on a mission trip, making time for more family togetherness, or some other things that would be a blessing but would require that you change how you do things?

“My family, my mom, her twin-sister and their kids are all trying to move into an apartment.” - Your extended family is crowding into an apartment. IRL, this would be very crowded, but in your dream did it feel that way or did it feel like quality family time, needed family togetherness? Also, could your extended family represent your church family?

“During the signing of the lease, the apartment manager and I get into a fight. I leave and tell her I don't need her apartment, there are other apartments in the city. I move my family (and the extended family follows) into a mobile home/trailer.” - This part could be me projecting past experiences into this, so definitely pray before receiving it: Are you considering changing churches? If this issue comes up, please try to reconcile things with the people who are at your current place of worship because:
“Even the bedding (rest & peace/ relationships) are these temporary cots.” - The rest/ peace of mind will be temporary if you do this. Maybe the state of the relationships will be temporary if you do this. Your middle child is regressing into babyish behaviors for a 4 year old. Your middle child might mean literally her or she might represent a ministry of yours. Is there some ministry that you feel is becoming less mature than it should be or used to be more mature than it currently is?

Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Thanks Jodi, for looking over this dream. No, not looking at changing churches or ministry areas or going on a mission trip or anything like that. We are starting a new small group at our church after taking a few years off from leading. I agree with you about your input on my husband and I being in agreement on the cost of the windows and what that translates into in real life. I will post when the dream manifests or I have revelation.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Rnestseeker,
Cool! I look forward to reading it.
Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down