Losing Weight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Losing Weight

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:16 pm

Hi There -

If anyone is led to an interpretation of this dream, I would appreciate your input.

As always, God Bless!

Lurdys

-----------------------
I was losing weight. I was with a group of older women who were dressed in grey suits (skirts and buttoned up jackets). We were preparing for a meeting which had to do with clothing. We went to my friend "S"'s apartment in New York City to change and prepare for the meeting. IRL, "S" is a friend of mine from college. The layout of the apartment was such that there was one hallway that ran the length of the apartment and each room was off of the hallway, so once in one room, you couldn't see the others...

The first room was the living room where the meeting would be held which was formal - french provincial furniture, velvet curtains that ran from floor to ceiling, etc. Brown, burgundy, and gold colors. The women waited there while I went to the next room where my friend was. This room seemed like a family room - more casual furniture. We were chatting for a while and the ladies came into the room annoyed and told me that they had waited long enough, it was time to get prepared for the meeting. I felt badly that I'd made them wait, as the time with my friend went quickly and we hadn't finished catching up. The meeting involved putting baskets of clothing together so we had to fold the clothing so that the pieces would fit into each basket. We then had to change to take part in an outdoor competition - physical activities and games. I was wearing a denim miniskirt (very competitive attire! :huh: ) and others were commenting that I was losing weight which I was happy about.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Losing Weight

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:18 pm

is there a part of your life you feel is "getting into shape"? and you feel really good about it, maybe even others have made comments about it?
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:54 pm

Daph -

Yes, I have literally been losing weight and people have been commenting. And my son's father recently announced out of the blue that he was getting married and he got married within days of the announcement. That caused a "minor" tsunami in my life but I've been trying to rest in the Lord to watch Him use the situation for my good. And He has been faithful in showing me that He is rebuilding my life. While this situation has been very challenging, I feel like I'm in good shape considering everything. And you're right, my friends who have been supportive have been commenting that I'm handling it well!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:18 pm

Wow that does sound like a difficult thing to deal with. I just recently found out my childrens father is moving in with his stripper girlfriend. That was difficult and im keeping them in my prayers. God is so good to give us the strength to handle any situation with His grace. Do you think your dream is about a future event that may involve people in your church? or maybe its something that has happened or is happening now...just food for thought. blessings!
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:02 pm

Daph -

Those are good questions. I'll have to pray more about it and see what the Lord reveals.

Thanks,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top