MANIFEST: Meanings for trailers/mobile homes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFEST: Meanings for trailers/mobile homes

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:39 pm

I thought I was having soul-ish type dreams, but I am noticing a trend of dreaming about mobile homes. In 2 of them, my mom and her twin-sister and our families have been in both.

Here's what i have thought of:
Temporary, second-rate (as in not as stable in a storm as a brick house or permanent structure). What other thoughts do you have? Whether this is a soul-ish dream or a divine dream, it makes me curious as to why I am dreaming of trailers/mobile homes when I have NEVER dreamed of them before. In one of the dreams it was actually a "double wide". The insides of the trailers have always been nice. THANKS!

MANIFESTED: I will not go into how I now know this - you can look at it under DREAMS TO BE INTERPRETED - but in this series of dreams, a mobile home means a ministry. Based on the key I got for unlocking this symbol in my series of dreams, it might mean a ministry that takes you away from home, but not sure completely about that. Any other thoughts on WHY a mobile home means ministry? Of course, in other people's dream a mobile home may mean something else. As always, use discernment.

Last edited by RnestseekR on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Manifested meaning added)

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFEST: Meanings for trailers/mobile homes

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Hi Rnestseeker,

I think your right, it could mean transition or temporary situation.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wheretonow33 on Tue May 26, 2009 12:17 pm

It seems, for me. Trailer and mobile homes seem to represent something or a situation that is temporary, not stable or uncertain. I guess to some it could represent some sort of an isolated or particular mission,. Mobile homes were involved in some of my dreams where I was on a seeking mission concerning some person or situation that I was unsure of or supicious of and seeking an answer.

wheretonow33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top