Dead Grass/Green Grass

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead Grass/Green Grass

Post by Cholette on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:01 am

This dream was at a park. I got this LONG green hose because I saw dead patches of grass in certain spots. I went up this steep hill and say this long slim patch of dead grass so I laid the hose on the ground to let the water run down the dead part to saturate it. As it the water was running, I began to see new green grass growing within the patch. There were several children watching this happen in amazement. I noticed there was a larger round patch of dead grass next to that, but the dream gets a bit fuzzy at that point. Then the dream switches to me being in a different location and I realized that I left the water running at the park so I go back and at a distance I see a man (a park maintenance man) gathering the hose and putting it back.

Any thoughts on this? flower flower flower

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Grass/Green Grass

Post by Virtuous on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:32 am

Have you been sowing a seed in a specific area of ministry? Maybe a seed has been planted (by you or someone else) that needs to be watered to stay alive.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Hmmm...when you say "sowing seed" do you mean working my ministry in a particular area? I am on the praise team/choir in my church for the first time in a LONG TIME! I've been struggling in this area because things are not in order...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:59 pm

Yes. I didn't come out and say that in the beginning because most people feel that planting a seed always mean money. Who knows? Maybe God has called you back into the ministry,for such a time as this, to use you to bring order. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying for you to just jump in and try to take over because that would be "out of order". But I think you should pray and ask God to reveal to you what it is exactly you need to water and bring alive again. Praise & Worship is a powerful ministry. I am on the Praise & Worship Team myself and I know from experience that our team has to all be on one accord...walking in unity.

Please pray on what I've said...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Hey Cholette!

I wonder if this dream is showcasing you bringing things "Back to life" (restoration, growth of dry areas, etc)? In this case, when I think of water I think of "refreshing, "life giving", sustenance", etc--and that is exactly what the holy ghost does for us in our lives--brings new life and quenches our souls thirsts! Remember how God told the woman at the well that if she drank from this "living water" (being him) she would never thirst anymore (John 4)? Its something about when God gets ahold of us we don't need anything else!!! :clap:

The water was able to give the dry patchy grass "new life" and I wonder if that is what God is doing for you and causing you to do in the area concerning childrens' ministry? If not children's ministry, what is it that God wants to "Restore" in your life that may have died? Inspite of the "dry spots" there was flourishing grass (Psalm 72:7;16) and that is a blessing---God is still flourishing you inspite of some "dead" areas?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:08 pm

I think that's exactly right, Desiree.

Cholette, also keep in mind that the children may not represent children so to speak. They could represent babes in Christ...new believers (those still drinking milk who are not on meat yet)

Reading your post again, the LONG green hose and the steep hill you had to climb stood out to me. Seems that God is giving you the ability to move to a place that would normally be out of your reach.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:42 pm

i think u r bring refreashing to an area in ur church that has been dry an dead 4 a long time,,suddenly it will spring forth,,its been up hill 4 u .. bandaid but the nu growth will cause ppl 2 wonder an marvel,,u will initiate this an the maintenance man will take over wen ur gone,,[the pasta]..u go gurl.. :clap: :clap: D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Whoa...you received some great interpretations here. I was going to have a mixture of what each person said so I guess we are all on one accord with this one. Good job!!

Great things coming your way chollet

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:51 pm

Virtuous, Desi, Dreamy and Jimmy....

Thank you SO MUCH for the interps. I gathered SO MUCH information regarding this dream...more than I expected to...because of your responses.

Desi...I wholeheartedly agree with what you said about restoration and things coming back to life. I've been going through a HARD time lately. I really believe this dream is two fold for my life...naturally AND spiritually...

Virtuous...uh huh...you answered a question that was turning in me regarding the children. I tried to bypass their presence, but you hit it...they are not necessarily "children" per se...but could represent babes in Christ.

Dreamy...as usual, you come from a place that made me go "hmmmm". Your interp was right on target with a prophecy I received years ago. Your insight and willingness to help me is ALWAYS appreciated.

Jimmy...thanks...you are right...everyone is on one accord. Thanks for chiming in...

Blessings to all of you

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:56 pm

:clap: thumbs we r family..all my sistas an me.... lol! rofl happy dance

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:24 am