Dream of Possession

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Possession

Post by crys on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:28 am

Ok, there are three parts to this dream and this is all that I remember. At first I was in a house or some building, I can't remember exactly. I was with my niece, who is about 10 years and who, by the way, says she "sees" things. Mostly, evil or bad spirits, whatever you may want to call them. In this house, or building, it was dark, I think it was night time. There is something bad in the house, and she and I can both feel it, but we can not see anything. There's other people there, but I don't know if they are signigicant. They don't speak to us or we to them, but they are looking at us for some reason. I ask my niece if she wants to leave because I know she is scared and she says yes. So we leave and as we are walking she's begins to get tired and I pick her up to carry her. The next thing I know we are at home, and she's no longer a child of 10, but a baby in my arms, but I know its still her. I put her to bed because she's asleep, but I know that the evil has followed us to our home. As she's lying in bed she starts crying and being dragged across the bed. I pull her back, and even though I can't see anything, I know that the evil spirits had followed us home, I can feel them. I start to pray and hold my niece to protect her and comfort her. I don't know if "they" are trying to harm her or what. I don't understand this part of the dream.

Suddenly, I'm in church, and I am in the bathroom of the church with a friend, another young lady comes in and she starts to tell us about her mother, who is deceased and that she feels that her mother died by some type of possession. I start to reach over to touch the young woman and my friend knocks my hand away and tells me not to touch her that the evil spirits that killed her mother (I guess it was some type of possession) are being carried by the daughter and that if I touch her they may also harm me.

Then suddenl, I am walking down the hallway and back to the church, which happens to be full of people and as I come in the priest is praying, its not a sermon, its actual prayer. I don't remember exactly what prayers, but I know he wasn't preaching. The scary thing about this is that there is evil in the church, you can't see it but its there. There are crucifix's flying around, being thrown everywhere and the people in the church are scared, and during all this time, the priest does not stop praying. I begin to get scared as I see that a woman is being levitated through the church. Everyone is terrified, myself included. I recognize the woman as an old friend of mine from high school, and she comes to a floating stop in front and above me and she does not look like my friend but its her. The "thing" that is floating above me is evil, its in the form of a man, and he's big, I wanna say at least 6 foot. He is dressed all in black, elegantly dressed, black suit, everything is black. Down to his long wavy hair and even his face, which I can not see, its just a big black void. I mean, everything is black. He is floating above me and I am terrified, but I know that if I touch him and pray, (which I know for some reason is really my friend, but all I can see is the evil thing that is inside her) that he will leave her body. But of course, I am scared and I am afraid that if I do touch her/him that the evil spirit will possess me. But as scared as I am, I reach up and put my hands on the feet of this thing that is floating above me and I'm ok. Nothing happens to me, but then I wake up and I don't know what happens next. I woke up feeling terrified, and almost trembling, as if I had really been there and this had really happened.

This is all very strange, I don't know what these different pieces of the dream mean, and if they are connected in some way. But it scared me enough to get out of bed, kneel and pray my rosary. I haven't been that scared in a very long time.

Any interpretations will be greatly appreciated.

God Bless You!

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Possession

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:48 pm

When the Lord put the spirit of diccerment of spirit in you He did it with the intention of you beign in the front line.
He is awakening His army . you were created to engage in war.
Anyway 2 things when you dream of this next time remember this you need to rebuke this thing with the blood of Jesus just say the blood of Jesus got power I command you to leave ..at the beginning you might feel the thing is not obeying your command and you will feel the force trying to close your mouth but remember be persistent in rebuking use your mind I know it worked with me when the Lord started giving me this type of dreams...
how many of your family members are saved? friend? are they living with you?
Are you sharing the Lord's Word with them? What about your church?
Examin your life closely try to close all the doors in your life that might allow the enemy in
If nothing you find in your life check your inner circle.
And without offend them you do you have any object that resemble something holy like saint,virgin,angel Etc...or any strange souvenir giving to you in your house if the answers is yes Get rid of that..
A piece of mayan god was giving to me by a friend as a courtesy I received the gift I see no harm in receiving it ..Boy big mistake later I learned that some of this antiques stuff has been cursed of blessed by the chaman's either way for us as a christian is always the devil trying to infiltrated our sacred ground..
Satan is always waiting for a door to be open and enter your house
He can not to claim the house unless the strong man in the house is tight.
and the strong man in that house is you...
Like I was told Pray and Fast this kind of events are more common than you think...
I started like that...and little by little I learned with the help of others Christian brothers How to deal with this kind of issues...
Is not a very easy Subject to explain but I am sure there are some warriors that can give you a better light than me on this subject
However I am giving you how to defense yourself and how to fight back.
to look for the orogins of this attack you need to ask the Lord throught his Holy Gosh to revealed to you.
Fast and pray...please
God Bless You and Shalom,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Forgive my typing...

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Amen to mbstudent. I had lots of dreams about evil and I always pleaded the blood of Jesus and it did go away, sometimes it would come back in a different place, once in a dream I pleaded the blood about 15 times before it completley gave up. Keep the faith, keep the word that is more powerful than any two edged sword ready at any moment to speak and the full armor of God to withstand any firery dart of the enemy. May I inquire what the rosary is? Is that a catholic prayer?. Also was the niece telling you she sees things in real life or just the dream?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenie on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:16 pm

I have had these sort of dreams before also. Sometimes the enemy tries to scare us in dreams, but sometimes the Lord is showing us an area we need to be praying in. I would pay very close attention to your niece. Is there something going on in her life that would cause evil spirits to hang around? It could be something so subtle it can easily be overlooked i.e TV,music, friends....God may be showing you that she has a gift of discernment and to pray for her to grow in that area. If this is the case He will protect her and lead her. There is a reason He would give you this dream, pray about it and remember He is the giver and interpreter of dreams. The enemy will try to sneak in and steal the message of a dream, pray before you sleep for protection over your dreaming and more clarity of the dream. When you feel the enemy enter a dream, plead the blood of Jesus, the Lord will find an exit for you.

teenie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:41 am

Rosary is a sets of beads the catholics use to recite their prayers
Muslims ,Buddish and Hindues use the same artefact..

Back to top Go down

Post by crys on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:22 am

mbstudent...I know that I must rebuke in the name of Jesus, and honestly, this is NOT the first dream of demons that I've had...I've had several..and although they only started about 2 years ago...that was the worst that I was scared. The dream started out of the blue and in that first dream I will never forget, the demon was sitting on my back, I was lying face down, and he was laughing at me, mocking me....and basically trying to bully me, it even spoke to me and told me that my prayers were useless, that he wasn't going anywhere. Well, needless to say, I was terrified, I had no idea what was going on or why! I was even afraid to go to sleep! I was exhausted! But, I persevered, I continued in my prayers and anytime that I saw this demon or others in my dreams, I knew that they just didn't want me to pray , they wanted to keep me from God and there were several times that I couldn't even speak or pray out loud...I knew they were preventing me from speaking, but then I would just pray in my mind even harder. I don't know why this happened now, I know that I have some type of gift, but I honestly don't know what to make of these dreams now? I do pray about it that I may understand and know what it is that God wants me to do. But even so, I do still get scared sometimes. As I said, I hadn't been that scared in a long time.

As for my family, I can honestly say that we have been very blessed, I have three sister and we have eight children in the family between us all....and my niece that I mention in the dream, see's things in real life. All our boys have these type of dreams, they always dream, of being in battles, with demons and angels fighting by their side. My sister has had these dreams since childhood, my youngest son has had these dreams also since very young, he's dreamed of his own death and going to heaven and standing before God, on his throne, he saw the angels surrounding the Lord....I know that for some reason, my family is very spiritualy gifted, I don't know why, obviously these dreams, that ALL THE FAMILY has are a sign of that. I believe for that same reason evil wants to get in and break our faith, or destroy our family. I pray so much, for my sisters, my parents, my brother in laws and ESPECIALLY our children....

When you mention if there is some area of the family in danger? Yes, I have a brother in law that is struggling right now, with his own demons, literally. I believe he is a weak link in our family for evil to try and break in. I've been praying for him along with my sisters, and I think this dream may indicate this in some way?

usemeLord, yes, the rosary is a catholic prayer. Its used to mediate on the mysteries of the life and passion of Jesus Chris and his mother Mary. I FIRMLY believe in the strength and intercession of this prayer, its what I used when I was have terrible dreams and I believe in it very strongly. And yes, my niece see's things in real life.

Teenie, as I said, yes, I believe my niece is gift, as you can see by my response above.

Thank you all for your interpretations, and any other suggestions are always welcome.

God Bless you all!

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:00 am

Crys,
When God put in us these gifts we are call to war...like it or not the Lord's allow the enemy to know who possesed this gifts to engage in warfare...
Many souls perhaps for your perseverance and praying has been saved and that got the attention of the Devil..If you read closely the scripture you notice that the Lord Commanded us not to be afraid.No to lived in fear I could you assure the reason for this is the Lord's telling us what not to give to the enemy..
It seems that they require this bad emotions in order to live ...in our realm
need to be feed in other words..
When We realize that in Jesus there is victory whatever the devil tells you ..is a lie....Do not engage with him in word exchange using your words use the Sword of the spirit..the reason you get afraid is because you are using the wrong weapons you can not fight an spirit with carnal weapons or engage in warfare without beign equipped..
Look at Jesus when He was comfronted by the Devil He did not argue with him using his own understanding He was firm using the Word of the Lord.
He showed us in that Passage How to defeat the devil.
since we know all this attack has come just because of your Brother in law's Do not Give Up...Now is when You need to attack more..
The angel of the Lord Camp near those that love him and Defend them...
He was defeated By Jesus alraedy and Now you are going to do the Same in the Name of Jesus Our Saviour..
I am not catholic and I would not recommend using the rosary prayer for this kind of warfare..I do not want to hurt feelings..
But the true is in the bible read the chapters after he Got baptized when the spirit took him to the wilderness...
and you will understand better..
I am praying for you For discerment and Strenght ...and the Victory in a Sign you shall see..
But never Fear it is God the one that allow this to happen so your spiritual muscle will develop...
Are you Born Again?
Psalm 91 and 23 memorize them and use 91 when engaging..
you do not need to answer him when he tells you why your prayers are not working because that is a mistery to use We don't know how the prayers really affect the spiritual realm we know that it works because Jesus Said So..in the parable of the widow and unjust judge...
but something happen to them for sure...
Is not you he is concern about is your assigment The devil is after too..
He is not that powerfull next time remaind him his future...
that beign an angel he will Die like man...because he was defeated By Jesus our Lord
I am with you....if you want to ..i can joint forces with you and some brothers of my Church I know they can be in this too..and whoever wants to joinforces with us....
The Lord is in our Side...I shall possess the gates og my enemies..
If the enemy is exposed has to return double he stole..
God Bless You and let me know...if you are ready to fight because I know I am

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Crys
I was very happy to see you didn't give up when the demon told you your prayers were worthless, he's just scared and like you said he doesn't want you to pray. That would make me pray all the more because I know I am hurting the devils plans. Thank God!

p.s. my children have seen things also. My daughter saw a bunch of little lights and they kept coming from the closet. She would tell me they would leave when I would come into her room. Hence I knew they were bad. Come to find out that when we were moving from that house, the girl that had that room had left a curse note saying how much she hated us for buying the house and such. Thank God we burned it and took curse off. My son saw a thing like the Geico gecko once. I'm not as discerning because it took me awhile to figure it out.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:52 pm

Seal the room with oil and rebuke the spirit in the name of Jesus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Have you come across some evil spirits in real life? Do you think that God has given you the gift of discernment to be able to see things in the spiritual realm? You were afraid when you saw the spirits and I wonder if there are some gifts that you're afraid to use (ie: not sure of your calling)?

please pray on what i've said
desiree

p.s I agree that you dont have to be scared of anything. God has not given you the spirit of fear but one of power and of love and a sound mind (ie: peace and understanding) (2 Timothy 1:7) Also, you have the authority to trample on serpents, scorpians,etc and overcome ALL the power of the enemy, and nothing by any means shall harm you (Luke 10:19) God's got your back girl, he is your sun and your shield (protection) Psalm 84:11!
Be blessed this hour! :clap:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crys on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:23 am

mbstudent, yes I agree with alot of what you tell me. I know the evil thrives on our fears, weakness, etc. But as I said, this is all new to me and I am still afraid at times, but I do pray for strength, courage, perseverance and the will that I may follow God's will in his plan for me.

As for the rosary, I am not offended by your beliefs, but please understand as a catholic this is what I was taught, and I FIRMLY believe in the powerful intercession of these prayers...but I sincerely appreciate your sugguestions and will definitely look for those psalms. I am very familiar with psalm 23 as this was also a prayer that I've used before. I'm not sure that I understand what you mean by joining forces with me? I assume you mean by prayers?

Desiree, yes I believe that I've come across evil spirits, as I said, only in my dreams though....not in real life that I can say I actually saw while i was awake. But I will say that for a while, during some difficult times in my life, I was having bad dreams, demons, and I was scared to sleep for fear of seeing them, but during that time, sometimes, not always, when I would come home from work or if I had been out of the house for the day I COULD ACTUALLY feel a great heaviness in the air....I could tell as soon as I walked into my house if they were there or not .....I assume it was the presence of the demons?

As for my gifts? I believe that I do have a gift, although, honestly I am a little lost as to what it may be specifically....I will tell you of an experience and I hope that you may enlighten me?

When I was going through my difficulties and I was having these dreams with these demons all around me, I was sooo afraid, I prayed alot....always before going to bed, and I would always kneel by my bed and pray my rosary. One night, I was praying particularly hard because I was very scared that night, I guess I was meditating so hard and concentrating on my prayers that I believe I put myself into some kind of trance. I don't know how to explain other than to say that I was praying so hard one minute and the next minute I felt as if I was gasping for air, and I felt if my spirit was leaving my body!!! The next thing I know, I'm gasping for air and I come out of my trance and I feel myself, or my spirit, I guess, come back into my body, and I feel fine after that. I promise you, this is a true experience, and ever since then, it has not happened again. I don't understand it?? Is it really possible that my spirit really was leaving my body while I was in this deep prayer trance?? Because honestly, that is what I feel was happening! And what do you think this means?? I was caught by surprise needless to say, this has never happened to me again, and honestly I've been a little afraid to pray so deeply or so sincerely for fear that it may happen again? What would I do if this should happen again?

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:07 am

Dear Crys,
Sometimes we do not understand things happening to us the spiritual world is more real than you think..
I know what I am going to tell you will cause some discomfort
But I had a dream yesterday about this..
Do not use the rosary prayers. what is happening is this..your mind at one point when deep in the repetitions of the prayers focus on one thing only, like in a meditation state ,like yoga .is when you are in this state that you are more aware of the spiritual world..and you never know what is out there and who is guiding you at that point.
When man Sin in the beggining he was able to see the spiritual world
read the genesys..
after the sin that faculty was lost...but the Devil device a simple tatic to entice humans to "recover "those abilities.
Throught meditation..not in the word of the Lord that is what is commandaded if not throught (mantras ) this are repetive prayers that help you to achieve that point of trance . and it is in this state that you are aware of what is really out there and more susceptible to the enemy planting seeds in your head.
When you pray to Jesus with your own words ..pour your heart out to him ..He will understand you..
He wants to guide you since He is the one allowing you to see these things so you know what is out there and how real are these creatures...but thay do not have power over you..
The word of knowledge has been given on this.
It will not happen ahain...read the psalm 91..
and after that use your own words to communicate with Jesus and be ready because powerful angels will act on your behalf as soon you start speaking the word of the Lord.
Jesus loves you very much...even if people around will not agree
Jesus is on your side..
Do not fear
He died for all of us to make us free from the devil's grip..
And who He set free is free indeed,
P.S I was talking about praying ...alreday did that..
and this is an anwer to my prayer I made..
I studied in the catholic school ..So I am familiar with all this..
God Bless you..And Shalom

Back to top Go down

Post by crys on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:32 am

mbstudent, I appreciate your prayers, I really do, I'm sure our beliefs are very different, I don't know what your religious affiliation is, and I don't think it should matter. God is always and should always be FIRST. This is my belief, the rosary is but one of many prayers that I use.

Thank you and
God Bless you!

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top