butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ............

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:15 pm

These are just some thoughts:

I wonder if you feel as though you need to run closer with God now than ever before? "The Lion was Going to Come"..made me think about how courage, boldness, and even wisdom are going to be your portion soon so don't be afraid as you run this race? Side note: Lions don't eat deer do they? It just makes me think about doing things that you wouldn't normally do to "survive".

I may be way off base here, but please pray about what I said okay sweet-sweet!lol

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi,

A deer is peaceful and gentile also a fast runner. Yes Lions eat deer. Antelope are deer and Lions love Antelope and anything else they could catch. I believe you are about to experience some challenge that you will gain a deeper knowledge of God, in respect to his protection of his children. The challenge will come from a place that will surprise you one that you previously believed there was a hedge of protection around you for. You will cry out to The Lord but you will not get relief and it will cause you to pray harder or move closer to your Father in Heaven. But Lions do not work alone as the one in your dream, so it is only a scare tactic from the enemy and God will use it to bring you closer and teach you of his grace. Understanding Gods grace is one way he teaches us to be merciful to others and the sins they are burdened with.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:21 am

-------

Last edited by butterfly on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Hi Butterfly,

See when Jesus died on the cross the devil was not defeated.

But when Jesus ROSE from the dead he had been to Hades and came back. The devil was forever done for at that point.

So the lion could not have eaten you. Satin is like a man pointing a gun at you, he looks like he will shoot you and you are afraid until you realize the gun has no bullets. See JESUS took the bullets.
But satin will still try to bluff us and he can use tricks that scare us and he plays dirty.
But if we stay and ABIDE with Christ 1 John, the Lord will build a hedge of protection around us or a fence. Then when God allows satin to buffet us it is for correction and growth.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum