Vision Interpretation Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision Interpretation Please

Post by gruiz on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:07 pm

I was hoping someone could help me interpret a vision I had this past Saturday, which I haven't been able to stop thinking about.

I remember seeing a cemetery. I don't remember seeing the tombs but I do remember seeing a big wall with large, beautiful flower arrangements and it was a bright and sunny day. I didn't see any person or a funeral in procession. However, in looking around I remember seeing a small pool with still, green water.

I had just come home from Church from a married couples dinner and it was my anniversary, so I don't know if this had anything to do with it.

I had also been asking God to reveal to me what an earlier dream with a boyfriend I had when I was a teenager, who was killed meant (I have dreams that keep coming back where I think he lied to me and he's not really dead and I am very dissapointed because I want to be with him but he doesn't....in this past dream he was dressed in a tux with a notepad and a pencil looking for something, and I was next to him wanting to hug him but didn't dare because I knew I was already married and he was suppose to be dead).

Blessings!

gruiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision Interpretation Please

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:30 pm

i will pray about this. I feel in my spirit like the Lord was showing you this to give you peace about the situation. But I will pray on the full interpretation.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gruiz on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:32 pm

I've been praying about this and as I was praying yesterday against the feeling of depression (which I battled with most of 2007) I felt like whenever I dream about this boyfriend it's somehow warning me about depression and anxiety feelings. Those dreams always leave me melancholic even after I wake up.

Any insight?

gruiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:37 pm

I wonder if something is coming to an end in your life and on the other side there will be prosperity and much growth in the spirit? Even though you're married, do you still have feelings for your ex? (that's just a question). Is your ex married? pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dream about giving away babies Can someone give insight on this please

Post by rosaleegr on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:39 pm

I recently had a dream about giving birth to six babies newborns all boys. I decided that I would keep only one and give the others over for adoption. But later on I rember the babies and start screaming for them looking form the other five babies. When I woke up I remebered the dream and wonder why I had it. Then I start thinking that I really had six babies. But I'm quite sure only one came out. I just don't get the meaning for this dream

Last edited by rosaleegr on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : need interpeting)

rosaleegr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top