Broken Wine Glass - Possible Manifestation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Wine Glass - Possible Manifestation

Post by Paul RT on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:53 am

I was celebrating my daughter’s wedding and was being photographed. I was swinging a wide pink ribbon around in a circle when it picked up a wineglass that has white etchings on it. The glass smashed into two others and some pieces caught into my wrist.

I wasn’t worried or afraid at the time. My daughter was upset and I told her not to worry about it and that I would fix or replace it.

Last edited by Paul RT on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Manifestation received)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Wine Glass - Possible Manifestation

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:27 pm

I do not have interpretation but when I think of wine i think of relationship with your daughter.Some disagreement or trouble anywhere?

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi Peter

One of my daughter's is currently trying to extricate herself from a relationship with a very controlling person.

The upside is that my once very stormy relationship with her has improved dramatically since she returned home to live with us again

Thanks for your interest

In His Name
Paul
:thankyou:

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:46 pm

I think I just connected with the meaning of this dream! The ribbon probably represents the efforts that I've been making to try to protect my daughter from her controlling ex-husband.

There have been some harsh exchanges between him and me, but hopefully it has been "fixed"

Thanks Peter!

thumbs

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Hi Paul,

I wanted to look at your last two dreams earlier today but due to some prier engagements I had no time. But it may not be too late add my thoughts on those dreams and because of the obvious connection with your daughter I think it is important,I will not claim that I have heard from the Lord on this but rather the dreams seem to be fairly straight forward.

when you were riding your bicycle down hill and the cat took hold of your left hand.

The cat represents a creature that can not be controlled, it bit your left wrist- this points to a weakness in you to control your emotions,in the matter of your daughter. Your front wheel is what you steer with, or steer the direction and course in the matter.

See mans hands are what we work with. And the left hand is the week hand in the bible. So you are unable to control emotions in the matter because you are attached to your daughter as the wrist is attached to the hand. and as the cat bits the wrist you are not trainable in this work you do for your daughter. You have an unteachable or unchangeable attachment to a weakness. And you are crossing the line and headed to the wrong side of the tracks.

In the next dream you are celebrating your daughters wedding. And you are waiving a pink ribbon. Pink is the color of flesh. And you get your picture taken. Your flesh is showing and there will be a memory of it as a picture in their mind. The glass breaks and the wine is spilled. Wine in this dream = strong emotions. And they will be poured out from three people and even four, five.....

Pray for wisdom and search the word for the answers on this.If you just had the dreams the Lord is showing you this because it is not too late to make better show. Take your emotions out of it. You are the Patriarch of the family. And when you get it right you can teach me how to deal with my daughters husbands...lol

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:59 am

Hi mldarrell

What you say makes general sense. This situation has affected all of my 4 children and their partners, as well as my wife.

I acknowledge that it affects my emotions when I see my children hurt, but I'm not sure God expects me to distance myself from the emotions, but just be wise and trust Him.

I probably have crossed the line in defending my daughter, but I think she's worth it

Thanks for your input

In His Name

Paul

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top