strange dream please help interpret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

strange dream please help interpret

Post by restinhim on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:40 am

Hello,

I dream a lot and I am learning how to interpret dreams, however, I have had the strangest one yet and have not been able to discern it. I dreamt that hundreds of bees were used to help me get pregnant. Some people I know had done this before and it worked 100% guaranteed. The bees were placed on my privates for 2 hours to release something that would guarantee I would get pregnant on the first try. The bees were just regular bees and didn't sting and after the 2 hours they died off. I know this sounds extremely strange not to mention a little embarrassing but what could this mean?

restinhim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: strange dream please help interpret

Post by M on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:06 am

Hi,

You are being impregnated by listening to harmful words or you are being strongly influenced by negative people. Or you are doing some things that other people have and it did not work in their lives either.
People you know of. Be careful.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:24 am

bees were used in the scripture to get rid of the evil people living in the land before Israel possesed... Soon you will posses your promise too..

Back to top Go down

Post by restinhim on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:31 am

I also have found out that bees were a symbol of divinely inspired and monitored industry. Representing diligence and technical expertise. The bee's attributes were linked to the soul realm and were viewed as emblematic of reincarnation. They were used in religious imagery frequently as resurrection symbols. The root of the word means a prophetic discourse. The prophetess Deborah's name means bee. (From The Prophet's Dictionary by Paula A. Price)

Not sure yet how all this fits with the dream. Thanks for your reply though!!

restinhim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:14 am

things we keep in the private,things that make us vulnerable and weak these are stuff the Lord will heal..in the physical and in the spiritual in order for the promise to take form one event must take place before the other manifest.
The Lord is the one healing you...He Delights in the prosperity of His servant..
Shalom,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top