I'm feeling so lost....

Go down

I'm feeling so lost....

Post by reepromotions on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:46 am

Greetings to all in the name of our Good LORD!

I'm feeling so lost right now; I don't feel that closeness to GOD and I pray all the time to be close to HIM. If anyone have a prophetic word for me maybe that would help and your prayers please.

I love GOD and would not like to be separated from Him. I need Him more than ever in my life. Please keep me in your prayers.

Love xxx
Rejoice
reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm feeling so lost....

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Rejoice!!

We are so happy that you're apart of this group! God has so much in store for you and don't allow Satan to make you feel as though you're not close to God or that you don't matter. Remember that God is not the author of confusion. God promises in His word that "when we draw close to him, he will draw close to us". He IS right there next to you, even though it may seem like you don't feel him.

Sometimes we are so engulfed with things of this world and problems in our daily lives that we don't even recognize that God is our shield, our sun, our protection, and right there with us through the flood and the rain. He's always on the other side to welcome us with open arms!

NOTHING SHALL SEPARATE YOU FROM THE LOVE OF CHRIST! Don't let circumstances, people, or unfair events to discourage you or make you forget about the truth. The truth is that God will never leave you or forsake you--when others do, he is ALWAYS there.

Be blessed this hour and know that God is smiling at you and He understands all of your problems because he's experienced them too!

PRaying for you--don't get discouraged
desiree
Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:02 am

Condemnation separates us from the Lord. He doesn't go anywhere, we do. Is there something in your life that you are kicking yourself about? The Bible says in Romans 8:1 that there is NO CONDEMNATION. God doesn't condemn, He justifies. Go boldly before the throne of God to receive grace and mercy in the time of need. Know that He loves you and that His thoughts toward you are GOOD and not evil.

Whatever is on your heart, go to God and express it and He will draw you in. The Bibles says that when you draw nigh to Him, He will draw nigh to you.

Praise God and YOU ARE BLESSED NO MATTER WHAT!!!
Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:21 am

Thank you Desiree and Jimmy, I feel so much better already. God bless you. 👏

Thanks,
Rejoice
reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:41 am

You are welcome
Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:11 am

There have been times in my past where I felt so lonely because I couldn't feel Gods presence...God had other plans...he was teaching me to walk in faith...not to go by "feel" but to believe God when He said that he would never leave me not forsake me.
Abraham believed God (when God said that his elderly wife would concieve and have a child...)The Bible says that Abraham believed God and it was accounted to him as righteousness.
Believe God ...He will never leave you nor forsake you...let him lead you to walk in faith and not by sight. he is with you. He is with you. He is with you. So fly.......In the spirit of the Living God!!!!!!and let the Joy of the Lord be your strength....God Bless you.
Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Just a few hours ago I was thinking of the time I felt lost and forgotten.

I was out late that night, I was visiting my Dad.
About 3:00 AM I woke up, and God said "Get up and go look out the window"
I replied "In the morning"
Again he said"Go look out the window"
Once again I replied"I don't want to get up"
He asked a 3rd time and this time I got up and went to look out the living room window of my Dad's house.
There was a fresh snow on the ground, and large fluffy flakes were gently falling to the ground.
By the street there was a street light shining bright in the middle of the road.
Directly behind the light was a small church with a steeple and cross.
It was the kinda night that would of been nice to share with someone.
I said "Nice Lord, you brought me out here to feel worse then I all ready do"
Then like an Angle floating down to earth, a snow owl with a wing span of 6 feet landed right under that street light.
He looked to the left.
He looked to the right.
Then he looked right at me.
We stared at each other for a few moments, then with one swoop of the wings, he was 4 feet off the ground.
One more swoop, and he was gone.
That got my attention!
Then I felt the Holy Spirit wrap his arms around me and give me a hug, like one would hug their child.

In that moment God had come to comfort me.
To show me he cared,
and that I mattered.

He will do the same for you.

Just listen.
True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down