Dream about my boss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about my boss

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Had a dream that my boss was in my dream and she was drawing christmas pictures on a window. Like I remember seeing santa clause on the window. It was like she wanted me to help her. Also I remember her smiling. I went to the restroom and she was using the restroom next to me and she was sitting on the toilet next to me smiling. (strange) I was lloking like why is she in the restroom with me. also at the end of the dream a black bird flew towards me and I caught the bird underneath my neck, I was a lil afraid to lift my neck because I thouhght the bird would harm me, but then I lifted my neck and the black bird was gone. then when I woke up my head scarf was underneath my neck (this what I tie my head with. Anything?

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about my boss

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Did you have some issues with your boss at one time and now it seems like she is really "warming up" to you? Has she been acting as though she wants to be around you or hang around you at work lately--wanting a friendship (getting personal, symbolized with the bathroom scene)?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:19 pm

My boss has two face and several unclean spirits in her. I been praying for her, but I am very careful when I go around her because I try to avoid any any conflict with her. It appears that our whole staff has issue with her. I started here a month ago and the issues with her was reveal to me by the holy spirit and later confirmed by the other employees. I really would like for her to leave she unexperience and she does not know know how to conduct her self professionally. The first dream I had about her was she was hitting me and she was looking mean and then I woke up. So i am not to happy with her in fact I been asking God to remove her and put a Godly person in that Director position.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top