Had a dream in an empty room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Had a dream in an empty room

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:49 pm

I had a dream about a friend of mine. Actually she is my future helpmate sister. THe dream was in an empty room, I remember I saw white walls and beige carpet. I was standing in the room like in the background. (I dont think she knew I was there) and I saw her giving direction and making room for roomates to live in this room. The room was very big and it was like four people could fit there beds and whatever else in here. What do you get from this.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Had a dream in an empty room

Post by M on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:04 pm

Quick to listen slow to speak! You will be her helpmate at first. We can not learn to lead until we know what it takes to follow.. so to speak.
This girl may be a little head strong at first. And she may crowd your style a bit as well.

Maybe.

Not much to work with here. You will do fine......

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 pm

interestin. What do you mean helpmate. PLease reread the dream again. I need interp from the Lord only.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:34 am

I can see where you are going with this. but helpmate is someone you should marry. Do you mean I will be helping her. PLease exlain more in detail. thanks

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:58 am

LovetoworshipJesus -

Just thoughts...

Is your future helpmate's sister saved?

Is she building something new that involves a small, close group - friendships, partnerships, a small bible study/fellowship group,etc.?

In the dream, it seemed like you were there so she should've seen you but didn't, it this right? She may overlooking you in something that she's doing or getting ready to do. Otherwise, if it was that you were observing and it was ok that she didn't see you then I think it's a call to pray for her...(even in the first case, you should pray for her...)

Please pray on what was said.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:11 pm

LovestoworshipJesus,
You seem to be observing her as she gives guidance (direction) and welcomes (makes room for) the newcomers into this white and beige room. The white of the walls makes me think of a pure place and the beige of the carpet might mean "born again" and "repentance or turning from dead works." (These interpretations are for "tan" and are from Tehilla Ministry's site. The scriptures referred to are: 1 Peter 1: 24; Ps. 37: 2) So overall, I think this means she will be leading some newcomers into repentance and re-birth in Christ. Maybe you will get to observe her as she does this. I agree with Lurdy's - especially about praying for her.
Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:29 pm

I agree with both of you. because in the dream she is really busy pointing and giving direction and instruction. I saw people in the room but I dont know who they are. In the dream I was standing off to the side watching. She did not look my way. I think you both are on target about this dream. I have not talk to her since last year june and we always have a lot to conversate on when we hung out. I really miss her. I know when I was with her she was involved in church alot but at the same time she had her issues like the rest of us. For the past couple of weeks I have been dreaming of her and missing her. I pray I get to talk to her real soon. I believe she has many gifts from the Lord in her. She had a strong personality but yet sweet and kind and she is a leader. We both have a lot in common. I pray her that God will be done in her life and that she lead God people into the Kingdom. Hey who knows maybe she might be the connection with her brother which is my future helpmate!! lol I know God is up to something BIG and GREAT!! Thank you so much. I love you. Jesus is our solid rock

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top