My Ex is a Celebrity?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Ex is a Celebrity?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:33 pm

I had a dream where I see my ex from a distance, walking towards me and smiling (he's dressed in a bold red shirt (like a turtleneck)--can't miss him if you tried!!lol) When he approaches me, he turns into Soulja boy (a popular teen artist, who rose to fame through internet sites such as YOUTUBE and Myspace with his unique dance/rap style; he's very popular with the youth). I can remember looking at this guy's face (so clear and smooth) and I specifically remember him wearing diamond studs in both ears (side note: IRL, my ex doesn't have his ears pierced). His face stood out to me in the dream, and appeared very close to mine. I also look at his wrists and notice he has on two? silver Rolex watches and he's looking at the watches and tapping them. He then says, "talk"?

*this is the first time in a while that my dreams of my ex shows him talking directly to me and morphing into someone else.

Throughout the dream, I see my ex moving through crowds of people at this gathering, and not being able to stay in one place for too long. I don't see him around his wife but around some women. My dad speaks to this woman (caucasian) who at one point is wiping tears away ( I assume she has been hurt by my ex). My dad starts saying how this guy, "who he thought had changed", hasn't really. Based upon all the things he was saying indirectly, I assumed that he was speaking about my ex--because this guy he was referring to and my ex seemed similar in character. I didn't want to ask the girl any specifics in fear that I'd be disappointed to find out that my ex didn't infact change. I didn't want her to think that I was "wondering" about my ex.

Any ideas? thinking

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Ex is a Celebrity?

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:11 pm

hello,
I think your Ex has changed but to the worst.This dream speak of his current situation and tells you what he is struggling with in his marriage.You are able to note that he comes in a diffent picture.He has gotten in a very un easy relationship that troubles him.I can sense a broken soul in him.The woman crying symbolically warns or shows you what could have happened if you would have moved in and this is why your dad is concerned with her.In fact she comes as you(your picture) to illustrate this.
I tell that is what could have happened to you.On the other hand it appears as if things are not working out for him and will do things in his own way.(women)

Thank God a bout this protection he has given you.
Do not be unequally yoked.

blessings.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:17 pm

I'm in agreement with Peter that this dream is revealing to you that your ex is struggling in his marriage.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Thanks for your response Peter

I DO think that my ex has changed (I don't know if its good or bad--hopefully good flower ). I feel like I am on the "outside looking in" and that I can see how he is hurting others in the process possibly? There's no doubt in my mind that he's hurting--I KNOW that he is. I continue to pray for him that he will live a life that's pleasing to God and that he will experience God's love like he's never experienced before! I definitely see him as being someone that he is not.

I am SOOO glad that God protected me when I was in a relationship with him and allowed things to go as they did with us--I am at peace and brand new in God and I couldve been the one that was severely hurt in the process! GOD IS GOOD!
I praise him daily! :clap: praiseGod

smooches
desiree
p.s. I plan to wait on God's very best and not settle for less!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top