New Suit, New Shoes, Rescue and a Trial

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Suit, New Shoes, Rescue and a Trial

Post by lola21st on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:29 am

Scene 1 –
I had a new outfit… a new suit and new shoes (pumps)…both beige…a group of us were going to church…

Scene 2 –
The dream began with chaotic drama, water was involved…we had one of those buses like on the cartoon series “The Thornberry’s” that could float, go underwater, fly, etc. There was a large group (church size), we were rescuing someone who had gone on a missionary trip to a country that held strong anti-Christian sentiments. Mia (this site’s owner) was among one of the members of this group.

We were listening to a recording in a room…it was a court hearing/trial that we were listening to...the person that we rescued was on trial. The person had gotten captured by the enemy in that foreign land. The government was presenting it’s case against the missionary. We had to be extremely quiet because if we were heard, it would put our friend on trial at risk and we would be in trouble as well because we were still in this foreign land.

My phone rang and I could tell from the phone number that it was a friend of mine. Someone suggested that I press the button to answer the call but not speak until I moved to a room next door. When I went to the other room, I said hello and my friend told me that when the thieves broke into his friend’s house (IRL he has a friend who’s home was broken into over the weekend), they took his old PDA (Palm Pilot) but fortunately it was his older one that had old contact information and old phone numbers. He had proof that the thieves had tried to contact people who were in this old PDA.

The trial morphed in that it now seemed that it was my friend who was on trial as well. The government was now stating a case against my friend. But they didn’t realize that the two were already free and gone, left the trial. I knew that they were going to show up at the end of this trial at our location. In fact, the phone connection with my friend was still live, he could hear the trial. He was going to make an appearance in our room but was waiting until the end of the trial to appear.

A co-worker from my IRL work wanted a presentation of the trial recording. She gave the impression that she was skeptical about the trial but my reporting on it would someone validate it to her because of my commitment to it.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Suit, New Shoes, Rescue and a Trial

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:55 pm

hmm s1; sounds like nu annointing ,authority,direction,promotion,s2; um the accusser of the brethern is on someones case,,causing meyhem,,u r seeing these things 2 pray an support..uve been given revelation knoledge,, :clap: thumbs go lurdy gurl,, lol!

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:08 pm

I definitely saw scene 1 (with the new suit and shoes) as a new outlook--one of more confidence (especially concerning the church and possibly ministry)

...looking good girlie!
desi

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:40 pm

Thanks D & D!

This confirms with my spirit! I do feel like a new season is being ushered in, although I can't fully describe it yet!

Ooh, Dreamster, that part you spoke about revelation knowledge really resonated with my spirit! Both literally (my friend does have to go to a hearing soon) and symbolically. It made me post a dream I had two years ago ("The Lord Gave Me a New Name") and Peter O. had a similar interpretation regarding that dream! Praise you, Jesus! :PTL:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top