A dream that could spell out my future

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream that could spell out my future

Post by joanna_84 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:52 pm

My dream began with me in my room at night. Suddenly, a small black bird flew in through my door. It flew closely to my face and I began to freak out because I thought it was going to peck my face. But then I had a feeling that this bird wanted me to stay still. So I did and it landed on my shoulder. In its beak was a small piece of paper. I grabbed that piece of paper and once I did, the bird flew away. I don't quite remember what verse it was, but there was a verse on the piece of paper. I'm very positive that it was 2 Timothy 1:12 because I said it out loud. And the verse says "For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not
ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is
able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day." I might be sure what it means but I need a second opinion. Thanks so much :okay:

joanna_84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream that could spell out my future

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:07 pm

surely this should spell out your future.I will concentrate on this verse.God is preparing for great challenges that comes with walking with christ.There are marks you will have to bear because you are walking with the Lord for the marks of tribulations we bear in this world only makes us identical with him.Even so they come there is a way out when you entrust all to christ.The treasure you have,keep it to the end.your faith,body,gifts etc.

This verse may also act us encouragement you will require in tough times.This is a promise of GOd for your entire life.Walk under this promise.

cheer up ,it is good
pray a bout what is in store for you.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna_84 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Thank you. I felt so overwhelmed by this dream. Somehow I knew that that verse had to do with my future. My mom had lost a baby before me. And she said that she told God that since He loves her so much, that she's positive He'll give her another child. And when I was born, she promised God that I would be His servant, as a missionary. I also remember throughout my childhood, that I would say that I wanted to become a missionary doctor.

And of course I still do. Bringing God's Word to third-world countries while curing them of diseases has always been my desire.

Thank you for fulling explaining my dream.

joanna_84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:32 am

After reading the scripture in your dream, it seemed to me that the verse is reflecting on something other than what's in the verse itself...it begins with "For this reason". Sometimes when reading a verse, I refer to those before (and sometimes after) to get a full understanding of the verse that ministers to me. Reading this scripture made me ask myself, "For what reason?" So, I read the entire chapter.

This can and may be speaking about your future, but I honestly think it's speaking about YOUR PRESENT. Read the entire chapter - especially 1-11. Paul is speaking to Timothy.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top