Chickens killed by Dogs merged with another dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chickens killed by Dogs merged with another dream

Post by Sleeky_32 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:34 pm

I cant really remember all of the dream but all I can remember is that I was running towards something outside.the location was outside like a passage way made of concrete with different levels. when I got there I saw alot of dead chickens, I was searching to see if I could find A good one so I could cook it. Their flesh were all torn up broken wingss etc and a group of people were behind me and I heard someone say They are all no good the dogs bit them up but I continued to search anyway. I realised I was the only one searching while eveyone just stood there and watched. It seemed as if I was new to the area and they were used to it.then I gave up finally with disappointment and left. Then all of a sudden I saw muself in a different location with alot of tall buildings and I was in one and it seemed that there was a guy who was going to engage me I thought it was my boyfriend but then it turned out to me like someone I worked with at least it looked like him, not really clear. it was supposed to be a surprise but some how I found out about it. then I started to look at rings by myself in a catalog and a young lady was there asking me which ones I liked . I heard myself say I don't want to be engaged with a ring I don't like... then I said how can this be I don't even know or love this guy then I woke up.

Sleeky_32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chickens killed by Dogs merged with another dream

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:24 am

Is there something that you are searching for in your waking life? Are you looking in the wrong place for it? These are just my thoughts, but I feel like you are settling for less than what you want. You are trying to make due with what you have, or make something out of nothing (searching through a lot of dead chickens for a good one; accepting a marriage proposal from a guy you don't know or love). Are you in a rush to make something happen in your life? It looks like disappointment may be the result of your lack of patience in a certain matter. Wait on the Lord (Psalms 27:14).

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:37 pm

it sounds like you are trying to find use of a dead situation. People keep telling you you wont find any use in it, but you are determined to not let it go to waste.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top