Every month I have a dream that come to pass...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Every month I have a dream that come to pass...

Post by WomanofPurpose on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:12 pm

My Dream
I recently dreamed that I was in a room with a bunch of strangers, woman to be exact and one boy.
Another woman came into the room, exactly how I saw her with a wig, caramel complexion and perky but broken and I was to minister to her because she had cancer and I couldn't understand the little boy.

The dream shook me up and I knew it was God speaking and he always confirm his WORD

The Dream coming to Pass
Last Thursday I went to a christian meeting at my church where we call it Christians helping Christians. I went there for the first time. Went down stairs didn't know what to expect. Before I went there I grabbed my note book that I write me dreams in and behold. The room started to fill up with woman and 1 man and 1 young boy. One woman announced that she had cancer, woman had caramel complexion, dark circles and no hair exactly how I dreamed her and I stopped and said Thank you Holy Spirit for the dream that he gave me. I mentioned my dream to everyone and had the lady next to me read the date and the dream that I had, then the lady next to me mentioned the little boy how he was adopted and was molested at a young age and the foul aroma of the little boy really stirred up my spirit.

We prayed and the Holy Spirit moved in that prayer meeting. God I thank you for Dreams and Visions.

WomanofPurpose

View user profile http://www.5linx.net/totheworldtechnology

Back to top Go down

Re: Every month I have a dream that come to pass...

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Thank you woman of purpose for encouraging us.You see sometimes the dream is so clear and specific.You are on devine asignment.
blessings

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top