I dreamed about a yellow and white poisonous snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dreamed about a yellow and white poisonous snake

Post by WomanofPurpose on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:00 pm

I had a dream last night that I was walking into someone's bedroom and there was a trail of brown droppings that I tried to avoid. I came into a room and underneath that person's bedspread was a yellow/white poisonous snake that took a deep bite with his fangs on the front part of my right hand, although there was no blood but as if he was sinking his teeth into nothing but it was white. Sort of look like fire being put out with water and the after wards smoke. Then I was running around the house away from the snake. I went up stairs and met another stranger and said I just got bitten by a poisonous snake thinking I only had a few minutes to live but nothing happened and the person didn't take it seriously.

Many of the dreams that I have had lately have come to pass or contrary in some way or another or dealth with someone else.

The devil is a liar. I know because of my walk with the Lord the enemy will try to rush in like a Flood and he is afraid of the GREAT anointing on my life and my Boldness for Jesus, I believe the snake was just a distraction and delusion and has no power over me.

LUKE 10:19

WomanofPurpose

View user profile http://www.5linx.net/totheworldtechnology

Back to top Go down

Re: I dreamed about a yellow and white poisonous snake

Post by ThisIsSparta on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:08 pm

yeah, it looks like you have the correct concept in mind.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Hi. Have you made a request to God to help you avoid the pitfalls in life? Or asked for a closer walk with Him? See if this helps you?

A snake can = healing
Yellow/white = a gift from God
fire/water/smoke = Holy Spirit
teeth = wisdom
upstairs= your mind / a new way of thinking /new way of looking at things
our hands do what our hearts believe

I pray that this will help you sort things out. Give you peace and bless you.
BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:35 am

Woman of purpose,

thanks for the revelations,the devil is a liar,defeated and has no power over you.The fact that you were bitten makes me think about possible attacks.I would like to encourage you to stand on the promises of God and take the whole armour of and that you may overcome.Ephesians 6:12 is a good scripture.

2 cor 10:4- (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds)

Deutronomy 3:22 -(You shall not fear them, for the Lord your God shall fight for you)

James 4:7-(So be subject to God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him], and he will flee from you)

Isaiah:54:17-(No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me, says the LORD)

1 cor 15:57-(But thanks be to God, Who gives us the victory [making us conquerors] through our Lord Jesus Christ)

God bless you.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:42 pm

[quote="WomanofPurpose"]I had a dream last night that I was walking into someone's bedroom and there was a trail of brown droppings that I tried to avoid. I came into a room and underneath that person's bedspread was a yellow/white poisonous snake that took a deep bite with his fangs on the front part of my right hand

"You are becoming intimate ( not like sex ) with someone who claims to have a high spiritual mantle, dealing with signs and wonders. You are seeing the evidence that this person is not who they say they are but you are drawn to their so called gifts, and are for now looking past the obvious trail of deception to the TRUTH ( The Word). The dream is a warning that if you continue to follow, that you will eventually get hurt by this false. And it will cause you loss in your spiritual progress while you recover."

, although there was no blood but as if he was sinking his teeth into nothing but it was white. Sort of look like fire being put out with water and the after wards smoke.

"Not sure what you are saying here? But if I am understanding correctly a fire being put out could speak to the strength in you present passion for the spiritual Gifts being quenched a bit. "

Then I was running around the house away from the snake. I went up stairs and met another stranger and said I just got bitten by a poisonous snake thinking I only had a few minutes to live but nothing happened and the person didn't take it seriously.

"When you realize that you were mislead you will be troubled at first, you will think "How could I miss it so bad" It is then that you will mature to a new level and the stranger represents who you will become. A more mature, more secure and confident soldier for the Lord."

Many of the dreams that I have had lately have come to pass or contrary in some way or another or dealth with someone else.

The devil is a liar. I know because of my walk with the Lord the enemy will try to rush in like a Flood and he is afraid of the GREAT anointing on my life and my Boldness for Jesus, I believe the snake was just a distraction and delusion and has no power over me.

Yes it will be a distraction, but the devil will use a person to cause it, like Peter Odhiambo says we wrestle with powers not flesh, But the powers use flesh to do the work.

White and yellow snake= A False teacher with false Gifts
Avoiding brown droppings= Too eager or prideful nature, lacking wisdom
What satin means for bad the Lord turns for good.

Last edited by mldarrell on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WomanofPurpose on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:56 am

Oh my! :uhoh: Thank you all for your input.

mldarrell what you are saying raises a question. Do you believe in casting out demons. Deliverance in the church. I recently experienced real deliverance from generational curses. I would like to hear what you have to say before I continue with my point.

WomanofPurpose

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:21 pm

Yes. Luke 10:19
Luke 9:1-2
Acts 10:38

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Usually when I dream About snakes is a clear signs of quarrels or spiritual confrontations is The lord all the way taking control in your life revealing you the path.
cleaning what you perhaps do not want to clean or confront.
fire - God's presence (Hebrews 12:29, Exodus 3:2), God's judgment (Genesis 19:24, II Kings 1:10-14, Isaiah 66:15, II Thessalonians 1:7-
The Color Yellow meaning since the colors were very vivid in your dream.
the attack will come and the damage is not that great but the enemy already put fear in your heart that is why you were desperate thinking you were going to die.
the lord promise to be with us in our trials and tribulation this might be one
Do good in it do not realy or trust in your own reasoning..lean on the Lord Almighty because the test hour is near.
When did you dream this?

Back to top Go down

This dream came to past within 3 months time

Post by WomanofPurpose on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:46 am

[quote="M"]
WomanofPurpose wrote:I had a dream last night that I was walking into someone's bedroom and there was a trail of brown droppings that I tried to avoid. I came into a room and underneath that person's bedspread was a yellow/white poisonous snake that took a deep bite with his fangs on the front part of my right hand

"You are becoming intimate ( not like sex ) with someone who claims to have a high spiritual mantle, dealing with signs and wonders. You are seeing the evidence that this person is not who they say they are but you are drawn to their so called gifts, and are for now looking past the obvious trail of deception to the TRUTH ( The Word). The dream is a warning that if you continue to follow, that you will eventually get hurt by this false. And it will cause you loss in your spiritual progress while you recover."

Ok about this dream and the aftermath making the above statement true-> a person came to visit claiming to have a high and this person I thought was really blessed and anointed until one day this very person took me for granted asking borrowing funds and I was there for her and now it's been over a month now and I haven't seen any return and no returned calls. Sanandia

, although there was no blood but as if he was sinking his teeth into nothing but it was white. Sort of look like fire being put out with water and the after wards smoke.

"Not sure what you are saying here? But if I am understanding correctly a fire being put out could speak to the strength in you present passion for the spiritual Gifts being quenched a bit. "

Then I was running around the house away from the snake. I went up stairs and met another stranger and said I just got bitten by a poisonous snake thinking I only had a few minutes to live but nothing happened and the person didn't take it seriously.

"When you realize that you were mislead you will be troubled at first, you will think "How could I miss it so bad" It is then that you will mature to a new level and the stranger represents who you will become. A more mature, more secure and confident soldier for the Lord."

Yes it will be a distraction, but the devil will use a person to cause it, like Peter Odhiambo says we wrestle with powers not flesh, But the powers use flesh to do the work.

White and yellow snake= A False teacher with false Gifts
Avoiding brown droppings= Too eager or prideful nature, lacking wisdom
What satin means for bad the Lord turns for good.

WomanofPurpose

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:09 pm

HI WOMAN! laugh

Way to go I am glad the Lord has shown you the future in a dream.
Very happy for you. Forget the money, thank the Lord for the dream.
Blessings,
M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top