Watched a plane crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watched a plane crash

Post by Wendy on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:51 pm

I dreamt that I was walking down my parent's country road, when I heard a jet flying overhead...but obscured from my view by the clouds. I began to see it disturbing the clouds, leaving a trail, and then it emerged. It was flying very low and slow, and tilted way back. The tail of the airplane drooped way low...so that I could see the tops of the wings, and they had beer bottles painted on them, the length of the wings, leaving me thinking the jet was owned by a company like Budweiser. I thought the pilot must be struggling to keep the jet airborne. The jet then turned sharp right, stopped in mid-air and stalled for a moment, and then nose dived into a field just beyond the crossroads and exploded into a huge fireball.

I ran toward the crash anticipating that I could help, but then swarms of other witnesses came rushing upon the scene too...so I turned around and headed home, not wanting to be a hinderance to a rescue.

Wendy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watched a plane crash

Post by ThisIsSparta on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:57 pm

hello

what in your life resembles destruction?

think of something that has not gone right.

some plan, something you wanted, something you were a part of.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:57 pm

dfsadadsf

Last edited by thisissparta on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:26 pm

A recent event, or series of events has not gone right. A friend of mine recently filed bancruptcy and went through foreclosure, culminating in an eviction from her home. Her and her husband have four children, and the eviction notice left them with 72 hours to pack, find a place to relocate to, and vacate their foreclosed home. I had a home sitting empty, (I am with my husband and four kids on a lengthy assignment out of state) and she asked if they could move into the empty home. My husband and I didn't really think twice...and they moved in. I think that I have made it affordable for her, in that they are covering the expense of the main dwelling, devided from the acreage and equipment building which they didn't need use of.

But, I sense that she is not happy, I mean really not happy...and it feels like it is me she is unhappy with. I sense that she feels that I am profiting unfairly from her in some way...based on some of the comments she has since made.

Would these kinds of fears generate symbolism like that of my dream of a horrific plane crash?

Wendy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Yes they could.

Think of some other things that could be symbolised by that.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top