Birthday shirt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Birthday shirt

Post by M on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:07 am

I had a dream last night. I was in my grand mothers house it was much smaller than I know it to be. Had only two rooms. A dining room and an enclosed porch. There were two tables with chairs around them. I was at one and a man from England with a woman sat at the other. The man was talking about the purchase of the house to the woman. I had several shirts at my table and had given them all away except one. I stood up and said to the man I used to live in this house I know every thing about it, and I gave him the last shirt, it was black and it had HAPPY BIRTHDAY printed in white across the front. I left and met a young man that was visiting the area for a few days, I found him some small job to do at a friends house, the friend called me on the phone and asked if the young man could stay for the summer and work for him. The young man said he could. The YM and I went to a lake to go swimming and his two brothers were there. They swam in the small lake, the water was clean and calm but dark. I did not swim but left the three at the lake. The road I had to take out was a thin path that was steep and narrow sloping down. The dream was in color. and I felt uneasy when I woke.

I think it was maybe a sole-ish dream but not sure.
Thanks

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Birthday shirt

Post by ThisIsSparta on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:37 am

aw man, if you're not sure then i could not possibly be sure.

i've heard though birthdays in dreams symbolise celebrations of that person, go figure.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:28 pm

As I read this dream suddenly one thing comes out!The table.This speak of partnership.I do not know your calling but either way you will meet some people whom you will launch out with in some projects,Possible humanitarian kind.Do you feel you have some gifts in this area?The young man appearing seems to me literal and may be somebody whom you will meet and touch his/her life in that manner.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Hi Peter,

Yes that is good about the table. Eating is one of the ways to seal a covenant.And a covenant is an agreement. Its a good start. Thanks Peter, and thank you Lord.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Welcome!let it be the doing of the Lord.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top