Dreaming in my Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreaming in my Dream

Post by Delaine on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:13 am

I was dreaming in my dream. I was dreaming that I found a baby in my bed.

The scene shifted, and I was driving. I saw people in a line outside of a building, and I thought I saw someone I knew (a friend and former church member). I turned around to see if it was actually her, and as I approached the line, the people inside called her name. However, she got in the car with me.

We returned to my home, and for some reason it seemed as though it was now her ex-husband instead of her. I was telling him/her about the baby I found in my bed. I gently pulled the covers back to see if the baby was still there, and it was. I don't know if it was a girl or boy, but I sense that it was a boy. He/she asked to hold the baby, so I allowed him/her to.

The scene shifted, and I was in a sitting area of the house. My friend had already left, and I said to myself, "what did he/she do with the baby?" I got up and found the baby on the edge of a table or something. I was horrified and wondered why he/she would place the baby in such a precarious position? I then picked up the baby.

The scene shifted again, and I was at the person's house where I now stay. She and some other women were in her bedroom. I knocked on the door to tell them about the baby I found in my bed. They were all busy doing other things and did not give me their full attention. I returned to my room to get the baby so I could show them, but then I woke up.

End of dream.

There's a lot going on here, but of course the central theme is finding the baby in my bed. Dreaming about finding the baby in my bed was different for me. What was so confusing was that the baby was under the covers, and I wouldn't have known he was there if I hadn't pulled back the covers. The baby never made a sound.

Thank you for your prayers for interpretation. May God continue to bless the wonderful people in this forum.

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming in my Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:27 pm

is there a situation that has come up in your life that youve shown a lot of attention to? is it something you have discovered kindof like you wouldnt have known it if you hadnt looked for it? Have you entrusted the situation with someone else only for them to neglect it? Then others arent acting like its that big a deal or like they dont have time to pay attention cause they are too busy?
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:30 pm

Daph,

I'm trying to come up with plausible answers to your questions, but I'm coming up empty. The only thing I can think of is that when I remarried three years ago, my husband appeared to be the man of God that I desired to have in my life. Although I know he does have a calling on his life, he allowed the enemy to pull him back into his former lifestyle. To say the least, I was very disappointed--having already gone through a divorce ten years ago.

Unless it means that my husband was actually a baby whom I thought was a mature Christian. I've requested prayer for him many times, and maybe that's where I found others to be too busy to continue to pray for him (even though I really can't say that they aren't).

Just a thought.

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:27 pm

Well im really not sure about your dream, but it sounds like it may be prophetic (concerning the future) babies stand for LOTS of things. Ministries, projects, big issues that take up a lot of your time and energy, relationships. The list goes on. sorry i couldnt help more. Heres the link to what Mia wrote about baby symbolism: http://www.miasherwood.com/theme_baby.html
one time i dreamed my cousin had a baby and in real life it was the house she just bought. in another dream she was pregnant and i knew she was about to give birth, this ended up being about her jaw surgery. Only God will be able to show you exactly what your baby represents.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:12 pm

Thank you much!

Delaine

View user profile