Dream in a bathtub

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream in a bathtub

Post by Escogida on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:05 pm

I have a dream in which at first, there was a group of church friends, and I came and went to the group not sure if I said or wave at this person but he came and followed me. The scene changes and I am entering this bathroom that looked like a spa bathroom because it was spacious and the steamer was on( I was actually able to see/ feel the steem while walking towards the bathtub). The scene changes and I am with this this guy having a sexual encounter in this bathtub. The two of us were completely naked ( I was on top) and for some reason; even though it was pretty graphic scene, i did not feel any secual desire, provocative nor sinful thoughs. I just looked at this scene and I was somehow shocked. At one point, I hear a voice that say not to do it, but I went ahead and consumate the act that ultimately satisfied the desires of the guy in the tub. Later, I left the bathroom wearing this white robe and for some reason, I decided to returned and see what he was doing there, and when I barely open the door to see, I saw a figure that I presumed it was a female but I was only able to see her clothing from the waist down. She was wearing this black pants with very fine vertical stripes, and she was sitting at the edge of the tub and I felt she was trying to seduce him. At the point, I though it was someone he knew from before, and I felt disappointed and left.

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream in a bathtub

Post by Jadams on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Hmmm...this dream seems as if it is for a different season or if it may be something that is deep rooted in you. The bathroom usually represents cleasning/washing...and so does the bathtub. The fact that all this activity was going on and then you left the bathroom with a white robe means that you became cleansed of that sin/act. You peeping in and seeing another woman with this guy says to me that you are the one that was cleansed, but he continued in the sin. This man could also be a spirit...one who entices and the woman could have been enticed to seduce him. This man is not necessarily a person that will show up in your life, but a spirit of lust that will eventually come your way.

These are only thoughts...please pray. God is the only one that can give the interpretation for YOUR life. :bighug:

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Escogida on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:48 pm

I can see partial understanding of the dream. I can see the cleansing portion but for some reason i lean to believe that this guy is the one whom continued to be in the process of cleansing. Not too long ago, the Lord had me fasting & praying against the lust & seduction spirits on his life and this is obvious a clue for me to continue to pray for him. This definitively helps, thanks a bunch.... to you and of course to our Lord!!

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top