LOSING 4 TEETH & SEEING 4 COLORS!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOSING 4 TEETH & SEEING 4 COLORS!!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Hello, i had this dream this morning..I was in a high school and there were a group of students practicing for there graduation ceremony. some of the people were wearing different colors. I seen white, tirquois, red, & i think blue. I was sitting in class & I was picking at one of my teeth. Out of nowhere the tooth cracked on the side & the top of it broke off. I went to the nurses office to have her take a look at it I needed something to stop the bleeding. I picked up a mirror to see how bad the tooth was. I touched it again & this time the whole tooth came out, & the bleeding stopped. Then I found myself walking outside on campus again, my mouth felt funny & I spit out 3 more teeth.. thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LOSING 4 TEETH & SEEING 4 COLORS!!!

Post by butterfly on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 am

I have a weird thought or two about this dream. Perhaps you have some regrets about high school in some way and that is why you had this dream. It could be that you didn't complete something or finish something that you wanted to do. thinking

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:02 pm

4 is a number that symbolises WORK, creative work, stability, getting things done.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Just a thought....

Sometimes losing teeth can be symbolic of talking too much. Is there something that you're dealing with that's more complicated now because of things you may have said? Though it seems that there are things that may have needed to be said (because the bleeding stopped after the tooth fell out), maybe you should have left well enough alone?

And now you can't get true understanding of something because of some additional things that you may have said?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top