Washing my hair with raisin bran

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Washing my hair with raisin bran

Post by Leora on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:03 am

Hello everyone! It's been awhile but I'm back. Well, here is my dream.

For some reason my mom already went to church without my dad (not their church ,Baptist, but my Pentecostal church). I think I got the impression that my mom went to pay the tithes. My dad told me that the church decided to make them deacons but, he didn't like the fact that the pastor said that everyone had to pay $50.00 for their tithes (I think that # has something to do with Pentecost or Holy Spirit) and that there was enough miracles there for everyone. He was going to go to church but decided not to because their was a big parade blocking the street. He had made the comment that he will see if the church really likes him by making him a deacon even when he is not there. I was very upset in the dream about his comments, it was making me feel like not going to church. I felt like it was just to much trouble especially with the parade blocking the streets. I went to take a shower and I was washing my hair with raisin bran and all of a sudden I was sitting on my bed and my dog was eating the raisins that fell off my hair.

What do ya all think?

Love,

Leora

Leora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Washing my hair with raisin bran

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:10 pm

WOW. All I can think of is that whatever you are doing to make your self feel better is very good for you and healthy for you. your dog eating the raisens makes me think it will also be good and healthy for a friend of yours.
love ya,
Daph :puppy:

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:18 pm

I was thinking along the same lines as Daphanie. I personally LOVE raisins and their benefits to the body. Being that you were in church I wonder if there is some type of spiritual washing that's going to take place in your life (new, healthier way of thinking)? In bible times, Raisins were usually "the best" of food that was offered and brought real nourishment/satiation. They had a "filling" factor to them. I am reminded of a story in 1 Samuel 30:11-12 that spoke of David destroying the Amalekites. David and his camp found an Egyptian, they gave him water to drink and food to eat (some of the supply were two raisin cakes) and he ate and was "revived". I wonder if God is also "reviving/restoring" some things in your life-like with an old friendship too?
please pray on what I said. Just wanted to share
desiree kiss

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:38 am

Raisin Bran and all other bran cereals are bowel cleansers. They clean you out... It is also possible that God is cleansing your thoughts and developing healthier more positive thoughts...
just a thought!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top