Copper Falcon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Copper Falcon

Post by miamichele7 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:51 pm

In this dream there is a bird (upon awakening I heard in my head 'the bird was a falcon), sitting or perched on the foot of a bed. At first I am not sure what it is, from a distance it looked like a hugh cricket or something of the sort. It was still like it died like that, in a perched position. Then as I kept looking at it I noticed that it began to move. Slowly at first I saw the head move a little then the rest of the body. It was a metal bird, I could see that instead of feathers it was layers of metal and the metal was copper, (the layers looked like the shingles on a roof but made of metal). As it began to move and I realized it was alive I told my husband to pick it up and release it outside. He did pick it up but I don't remember what happened to the bird after he picked it up. I had woken up to take my dog outside to do her business and I really took the opportunity to write this dream down. This one confuses me, any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Michele

miamichele7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Copper Falcon

Post by Jodi on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:36 pm

miamichelle,
I searched on biblegateway.com to find information about "copper" and "falcon." I didn't get any revelation about what it means in your dream, but maybe as you read these Scriptures, one will seem to stand out to your mind more than the others. (By the way, it sounds like it was a beautiful bird, like a piece of art!) - Jodi

The only mention of a falcon in the Bible is found in Deuteronomy 14:11-18, where if is listed as an unclean bird.

11 You may eat any clean bird. 12 But these you may not eat: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture, 13 the red kite, the black kite, any kind of falcon, 14 any kind of raven, 15 the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk, 16 the little owl, the great owl, the white owl, 17 the desert owl, the osprey, the cormorant, 18 the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe and the bat.

Copper has 8 places where it's found in Scriptures:
Deuteronomy 8:9 a land where bread will not be scarce and you will lack nothing; a land where the rocks are iron and you can dig copper out of the hills.

Job 28:2 Iron is taken from the earth, and copper is smelted from ore.

Ezekiel 22:18 "Son of man, the house of Israel has become dross to me; all of them are the copper, tin, iron and lead left inside a furnace. They are but the dross of silver.

Ezekiel 22:20 As men gather silver, copper, iron, lead and tin into a furnace to melt it with a fiery blast, so will I gather you in my anger and my wrath and put you inside the city and melt you.

Ezekiel 24:11 Then set the empty pot on the coals till it becomes hot and its copper glows so its impurities may be melted and its deposit burned away.

Matthew 10:9 Do not take along any gold or silver or copper in your belts;

Mark 12:42 But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a fraction of a penny.

Luke 21:2 He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miamichele7 on Tue May 26, 2009 4:09 pm

Thanks for your reply, Jodi. I still have not been able to decipher this one. I can only think that maybe it means that it might have something to actually do with copper. The falcon part I am not so sure. It was a beautiful bird in the dream.

miamichele7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 26, 2009 6:16 pm

if we are going to understand how Judaism “went to seed” on the area of clean and unclean, we must first understand the backdrop teaching of cleanness and uncleanness as it is introduced in Leviticus chapter 11. We must also observe that cleanness and uncleanness is related to holiness. Certainly, this is so in Leviticus. And if that is so, then if you and I are committed to the concept of holiness in general, and to the reality of holiness in specific in our lives, then we must understand the role which cleanness plays in regard to holiness.
creatures that are in the air. It seems as though, essentially, no qualifications are given. That is, it doesn’t have to have two wings, but rather it seems as though those creatures in the air are creatures that are non-vulture like. That is, they are not sitting around waiting for something to die so they can go pick it up and eat it. It doesn’t look as though these are meat eaters or those that feed off of the dead carcasses of other creatures
Cleanness is somehow related to holiness. We say that “Cleanliness is next to godliness,” but I don’t think that is scriptural. In our bathroom, we have a little plaque that says, “Cleanliness is next to impossible!” Now that has some earthly wisdom to it! But in Leviticus, cleanliness is next to holiness. When we get down to the basic reason why an Israelite is to make these distinctions between clean and unclean, it is because God says, “You are to be holy, for I am holy.” For the first time in history—for the first time in the Old Testament—men and women are to observe these distinctions because God has made them. Therefore cleanliness is related to God’s holiness, and Israel is to observe it because of the holiness of God. Twice it is repeated in this chapter. Therefore there is a direct relationship between what is clean and what is holy in Scripture. What is unclean can never be holy. Some things that are clean may be consecrated and set apart as holy, but nothing which is holy is unclean; only that which is clean can become holy.
In real life a Falcon is a natural enemy of doves.
Doves is a representation of the Holy Spirit
we are commanded when married to keep our bed undefiled..to be holy as God is Holy
I hope this wil help you to discern what is the next step.
according to the dream your husband was able to do so when you ask.
God Wants to bless you ...The holy Spirit can not act if the restrainer is in your bedroom
Shalom my sister,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top