A dream about a colleague

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream about a colleague

Post by cucumber5180 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Hello Mia,
I had a dream last night about a guy I have a crush on, but who has a girlfriend. As it turned out, he came to me and told me that he was no longer with his current girlfriend because she became pregnant with his brother's baby. He told me that he loved me and that he always did, even when he was with his girlfriend. Then I met the guy's mother who seemed happy to meet me but was preoccupied with some family scandal. They were a high profiled family and if such news were to leak out to the public it would destroy their reputation. Is this just wishful thinking on my part, wishing he was mine or is there something deeper?

I also had a dream about a recent ex-boyfriend who came to my house to visit my mother and me. My mother and I left to go to the store and we took a very long time and we actually enjoyed our time shopping until I realized that I had to go back to my home because I left the guy there, so I left my mother who didn't seem too concerned about rushing back home so she continued to shop while I rushed home. As I draw closer to my house I am in anticipation thinking that, after this whole amount of time has passed, he surely has left. As I enter my house, he is still on the couch, quickly wiping away tears, trying to hide the fact that he was crying. He then said, "I thought you weren't coming back". Then we hugged and then his friends came, who in reality are negative influences upon him, came into the dream and then his demeanor changed and he just followed them away. What does this mean? I could speculate, but I rather not.

Sincerely,
Cucumber5180

cucumber5180

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream about a colleague

Post by M on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:45 pm

This is a dream that came from your sole.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top