ANGELIC WAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANGELIC WAR

Post by teenie on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:45 am

4/3/09
PART 1
I had a dream that my son Seth and I were inside a mall. The mall was inside an old Kroger grocery store a short way from the town we live in. It was a large mall with lots os stores and restaurants. Anyway, there was something happening outside the mall and people inside knew it were behaving strangely. A kind of frantic behaviour. My son Seth was waiting for a girl he knows to show up. I'm not sure who the girl is that Seth is waiting for, only that her parents are bringing her to meet up with him.I decided that I was going to get headed out and go where ever I was going. I made my way out to the parking lot and I notice a family crying and holding onto each other. I can hear the wind blowing but in hindsight it was not blowing my hair or anything around me. The sky is very dark and there are huge angels flying around in it. I realize that there are two different sides here and they are warring against each other. I then realize that Seth does not need to stay in the mall, but needs to come with me. I look at the sky again and a man is comiing down through the clouds. I thought at first that it was Jesus but then I did not hit the ground nor did anyone else. I'm not sure who he is but in the dream I don't seem to be that concerned about him. About the same time Seth came walking through the parking lot toward me and said "I'm not going to wait any longer for her." I felt relieved. So we got in the car and started pulling out and nearly backed into a truck that was trying to exit also. There was alot of chaos in the parking lot with people trying to get out. I also remember in the dream I was thinking I had had a conversation with my mother in law that Seth had seen something pertaining to this whole ordeal that was taking place. She was not physically in the dream, I was just recalling in the dream that I had talked with her at some point about it beforehand. Neither Seth nor I were panicked or shocked that all this was going on. We were just trying to get out of the way as this was all happening over our heads.
PART 2
I am sitting in a parked car by the curb at the top of a hill that looks down the main street of a downtown area. The sky is very dark like in part 1 of this dream and I can see and hear this battle going on up there in the sky.These angels are just huge (the size of small passenger planes). with wings that are just incredible. Anyway, in the backseat of the car is a baby in a carseat. This is not my baby and I don't remember if it's a boy or girl, just that it's only about 6 or 7 months old. I get out of the car and am standing there looking down the street at the people. They are reacting much like the people in Part 1 of this dream crying and trying to figure what to do. I notice a group of people closer in the street to me, they are trying to get a woman with them to hurry up and go with them. She appears to be in shock and can't move or speak. They give up on her and leave her standing there alone. I decide to get her and bring her to my car with me. It took a little bit to get her in the car. Instead of getting in the car in the drivers seat, I get in the back seat and am going to try and drive from there. I think i felt the need to stay with the baby and this woman. Suddenly, the lights all over town go out and it is pitch black. I get the car started and the headlights come on providing the only light shining down the street.

I am pretty confident I know what the second part is saying to me, I'm not real sure about the first part. Has anyone else been having dreams about endtime? I used to have them frequently but this is the first Ive had in a while. Anyway, I just wanted to share it here and welcome anyone's insight or comments. Thank you guys so much for providing an outlet for people to express themselves and be given prayer and support. I love this site...

Teenie

teenie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ANGELIC WAR

Post by M on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:01 pm

"I had a dream that my son Seth and I were inside a mall. The mall was
inside an old Kroger grocery store a short way from the town we live
in. It was a large mall with lots of stores and restaurants"

The commercialization of the Church.

"Anyway, there was something happening outside the mall and people inside knew it were behaving strangely".

Conviction! of Spiritual dead pew warmers, The kind that only come on Easter Sunday.

"I'm not sure who the girl is that Seth is waiting for, only that her
parents are bringing her to meet up with him.I decided that I was going
to get headed out and go where ever I was going"

Normal day to day activities

"I can hear the wind blowing but in hindsight it was not blowing my hair or anything around me".

Gods judgment!

"I also remember in the dream I was thinking I had had a conversation
with my mother in law that Seth had seen something pertaining to this
whole ordeal that was taking place. She was not physically in the
dream, I was just recalling in the dream that I had talked with her at
some point about it beforehand".

No one will be able to say they were not warned!

"Seth nor I were panicked or shocked that all this was going on"

Prophetic Christians!

"Anyway, in the backseat of the car is a baby in a car seat. This is not
my baby and I don't remember if it's a boy or girl, just that it's only
about 6 or 7 months old."

This terrible event has already began in its infancy, or its just the beginning.

"I notice a group of people closer in the street to me, they are trying
to get a woman with them to hurry up and go with them. She appears to
be in shock and can't move or speak. They give up on her and leave her
standing there alone."

This is the whore of Babylon or the world system. People will look for help from the only thing they Know, but the system will be all the way broke. Remember Catrina?

"It took a little bit to get her in the car. Instead of getting in the
car in the drivers seat, I get in the back seat and am going to try and
drive from there. I think i felt the need to stay with the baby and
this woman. Suddenly, the lights all over town go out and it is pitch
black. I get the car started and the headlights come on providing the
only light shining down the street"

This is a puzzle to me.
This could be the warning for you to step out and take control. I do not believe in the times to come that we are required to save the lost.No when the heat gets turned up there will be a line of demarcation clearly drawn between good and the lost. And at that time it will be important to help fellow believers. We must pray for discernment, And save the body of Christ until we are called up to meet Him in the sky.

Pray about this, But get ready anyway. Amen

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top