Superhero Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Superhero Dream

Post by drivernc on Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:22 am

Hello Everyone:

I had a dream last night that I was a mutant/ superhero and I was pretty good at what I did and was a part of some organization of superheros. I was really into the whole thing and got into a huge argument with my fellow superheros about the state of the organization and how it was run. After the argument they all refused to be my friend anymore. There was a huge fight coming up (it seemed like some kind of annual occurence) between superheros and villians. In order to get to the fight you had to go up this huge staircase to some room at the top. I began to run up the staircase and evetually began to fly to the top. When I got to the top, there was a guard at the door that tested me before he let me in by throwing a bomb at me that I had to dodge. When I finally entered the room, there was no fight going on. It was some kind of party and everyone was mingling and sitting at tables talking and drinking. I was VERY upset and asked some of my old friends what had happened to us fighting the villians. They just kind of brushed me off and said that the organization was not doing that anymore. So, I stormed out of the room and as I was walking out with a few other people, I passed a lady who was a villian. I began lamenting to her about how I was upset that there was not fight between the villains and superheros and how I wanted things to go back to the way they were. She then offered me and the others that I was walking out with a chance to come over to the villains side. I was seriously considering becoming a villian and then I woke up.

Please help! What does that all mean?

drivernc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top