confirmation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confirmation

Post by ldeberry1 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:07 pm

I read the dreams that revealed your husband. I have had one dream that I posted and believe it has something to do with me getting married. I have had numerous prophecies back to back about marriage from people I didn't communicate my desires to. I know the prophecies were from God. I am asking that you pray God will confirm who my husband is to me and to the man He has chosen for me. Please pray with me that if it is the prophet in my dream I posted He will give me more confirmation as well as speak to him . If not the prophet please pray that God will continue to reveal to me by His spirit confirmation of the prophetic words that have been spoken as well as confirm His choice for me.

ldeberry1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: confirmation

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:46 pm

Ideberry1,

I will pray that the Lord reveal the person to you clearly and that you will have confirmation.

Father,

We come to you in the name of Jesus and pray in agreement with Ideberry1. Father we know that you have thoughts and plans for us and they are for good. We know that you have already picked for us whom you would desire for us to spend our lives with. Father we pray that you would reveal that person to us. If that person is someone you showed in a dream I pray that you would confirm that. If not then I pray that you would show us that also. Lord I pray that the door of opportunity be opened and that it be so clear that we cannot miss it. Father I thank you that you give us the desire to do your will and I know that your will is for us to walk in the way that you have ordained for us. Father please confirm your answer through your word, through a dream or vision or through any means you decide but I pray with my whole heart we don't miss the message. Father we thank you for hearing our prayers.

We give you all the glory and the praise,

In Jesus name, Amen

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:42 pm

AWESOME PRAYER MS. DOVE :clap:
I'm in agreement too for mine!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:15 pm

God's best for you!!!!

Delaine

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:50 am

Well Amen to that.....anyone else want to join in is good with me....I come into agreement with them also.

Love Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top