husband drives van into deep river

View previous topic View next topic Go down

husband drives van into deep river

Post by Glad on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Hi everyone
This is the fourth time I try to post this dream but it seems it never goes "through" - so I sure hope I am not going to find 4 different copies of my dream!

Here the dream:
My husband and I are driving in our van. He drives us straight into a deep, wide river. I say "what are you doing!!!" and he says I jump of this edge with the kids all the time (to swim). The water is still and blue. I know a big waterfall is coming. I close my eyes, not from fear but I just want to get it over with. As I open my eyes again we sit at the bottom of the sandy river bed. I debate my chance of survival. I am not upset that I might die, I am upset how it came about. I am very angry with my husband and ask him what he thought - the van would float?
Blessings and thank you
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: husband drives van into deep river

Post by pwilso512 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 pm

These are just my thoughts. This is not an interpretation. It sounds like your husband will make a decision without talking to you first. He will end up leading you two into a situation that you think will make matters worse (the big waterfall that you think is coming in your dream). But the situation might not be bad after all (since the water is still and blue). You will be angry with him because he did not discuss the decision with you first before following through with it. Just my thoughts.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Has your husband placed you and your family in a questionable/somewhat troublesome situation (ie: in too deep) but he's trying to "go with the flow" of things, hoping this time that things will be okay/work out? Are you disappointed by the situation, knowing that by now you can't really do anything about the decision made, just hoping that "it will be over with" afterwhile?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:01 am

Pwilso512, thank you for your input. Reading your post I can relate this dream and your thoughts to something that has just taken place.
Desiree, thank you as well. Your thoughts speak to me when I look at the whole picture.
God bless
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:37 am

You're always welcome Glad!

...it looks as though me and pwilso said the same thing--God is good!

God bless you too!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top