Dream of giving birth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of giving birth

Post by drivernc on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:25 am

Good Morning All:

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and gave birth to a little girl. She was cute and was always smiling. For some reason, I had to go away (I don't know if it was for my job or what) and I was driving around a city, but my tank was alwsy on "E". I left my child with my mother and came back and asked her where my little girls was. My mother pulled back a blnket she had on her lap and my daughter was wrapped up comfortably and smiling. After that I went to Big Lots with my mother and my daughter to buy my daughter some clothes. I placed in the shopping cart carrier and she was very content. That's about all I can remember from the dream. I don't remember who the father was of the baby or anything of that nature.

Please help!

drivernc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of giving birth

Post by ThisIsSparta on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:34 am

http://www.miasherwood.com/theme_baby.html

the meaning of babies.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:30 pm

hello drivernc,

Babies particularly daughters come in my dreams as symbol of ministry.I never really had these meaning until I had a revelation speaking of an Israelites culture where the father (parents) had the collective responsibilty to nurture their daughters and later on present them as Virgins on their wedding day.Culturally Strict measures were given by the father that would be followed.This is how this culture was but babies particularly girls need close attention just as ministry.Why were you going a way?This may speak of ministry.dont worry a bout the father.Things of ministry take up connections and partnerships particulary in its youthful stages.Your mother symbolically plays this role and later on there is a common purpose as the three(you,Mother and daughter) goes to shop.God is showing the attention you have to give in HIS MINISTRY.

pray a bout this.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top