dreams please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreams please help

Post by Nina on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Hi here is a dream I was starting a new job. The employees were all indian ( from India) They showed me my desk an went I say the keyboard I couldn't understand the letters and I saw an omega sign http://www.timboucher.com/journal/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/omega-symbol-character-greek.gif
And one employee said we will found a french for you. I was a bit embarassed as a new job and like i was not qualified for typing on the same keyboard. There was a hat on my desk with red and black line I didn't like the style so i cut the top but then it was not looking like a hat anymore.

Any thoughts
Thank you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dreams please help

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:44 pm

hello nina,
I believe first of all that there was Hindi you never understood,then the keyboard letters(language) and then french.Do you struggle with any personality type that bars you from living to your potential or reaching some goals and then you strive to fix it(personality)in your own way?

Ask God to reveal

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 am

Tey were Indian but were speaking french. It was a french company. The keyboard was not in indian it's just that I could'nt understan the omega sign. I'm actually trying to put together an organization and I'm not sure of myself anymore. It's a bit long to write it all out but I feel unconfident and unqualified at times.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Nina,
Yes,I also thought it is something in you or situation around you.He who is in you is greater than him who is in the world.philipians 4:13 says that you can do all things through christ who strenthens you.This is just a replay of what the enemy wants you to believe,rise up child of God,for the LOrd is on your side!Romans 8:35 you are more than a congueror.Do you know the LOrd.In daniel 11:32?
blessings

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:23 am

hi Peter, than you for your reply i will Daniel now thank you
God bless you!

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down