Vision: Pregnant Woman?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision: Pregnant Woman?

Post by Quantum on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:03 pm

For a glimpse, i seen a vivid vision of a beautiful, young, pregnant woman wearing a white dress. It could have possibly been a wedding dress because it was very elegant and beautiful on her. She looked as if she was in her final trimester of pregnancy and she was walking through an intersection of a busy city road in her bare feet. She had long brunette hair and it was a breezy day because her hair flowed and her dress ruffled in the wind. She walked through a four-way intersection while there was hardly any traffic, then she stops and freezes while heavy traffic emerges. This was probably an other major factor of the windy effects that it had because of the speed of the cars passes on both sides of her. She stood there holding underneath her belly to protect the baby. However, i am not sure if she seen me on the crosswalk facing her, looking on. In all honesty, i felt bad because she was out there, pregnant and i could not get to her because of the heavy traffic. The vision was very vivid but for only a moment, but clear enough for me to see the yellow and white lines on the road. She was making her way down a hill walking in the center of the road before she met the crossroads.

This vision was a mere thirty seconds long.

Quantum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision: Pregnant Woman?

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:05 pm

hellow quantum,

This is striking me
prepare fo this situation a lady is pregnant and you will need to reach her and guide her in this.

It has taken me a lot of courage to post this and I feel I have left out some revealations.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:21 pm

Peter,

If you feel comfortable with sharing, please share the left out revelations with you convenience.

Thanks.

Quantum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:02 pm

This is a vision of the birth pangs of intolerable anguish. And the coming of the Anti Christ. Matt 24. The cars are symbolic of a world that is so bound they do not even see notice. Or care. You felt bad for her because because Christ died to save these people, he gave all they are willing to give nothing.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top