Bad Hotel Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad Hotel Rooms

Post by SheBelieves on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:17 pm

My husband and I and a good friend of mine, Linda, were taking a much anticipated vacation to Cabo San Lucas (or some Mexican beach resort).

When we got there we were given our hotel room, which was supposed to be a lovely 2 bdrm suite with ocean views. The room we were given was HORRIBLE. It was right over the hotel bar and the noise was very loud and unholy, and it was only one room, not a suite. Hubby and Linda didn't want to complain, but I did.

I went down and asked for another room - the one we were supposed to have in the first place. The man at the desk was really nice and gave us a suite. But when we got to the room it was disgusting. It was no suite, it was just one cramped and dirty room with one large bed and a set of bunkbeds, with barely any room to walk around.

They still did not want to complain, but I went down again. NO ONE would help me. They all just said "Sorry, you get what you get. No one gets all they want in life." I was so angry. I started yelling "We want what we paid for!!! Give us what we are supposed to have!" They all just looked at me like I was a whacko.

I woke up at that point

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad Hotel Rooms

Post by SheBelieves on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:24 pm

bump

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top