My Friend keeps Having a baby dream: HELP NEEDED :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Friend keeps Having a baby dream: HELP NEEDED :)

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:38 am

Hello blessings to everyone I hope you are all well. flower I recieved a text message from my friend Alexander this morning. He told me that he had a dream that he was sitting with a woman, his sister, & a newborn baby. They were all sitting on a couch. The baby was asleep in the womans lap & he was telling them that the baby was his & how happy he was. He was rubing the baby's head while it slept the baby had to be 1 to 2 weeks old.

Note: My friend has been dreaming about an unkown woman & a newborn baby for over a month...Maybe even longer. He never knows who the woman is, & he did'nt know that the sex of the baby until this morning. the woman Had given birth to a boy...I have the same kind of dreams where I dont know who the father of my child is I never see him...Until recently The last two dreams I had about me being pregnant the father of the baby i was expecting was Alexander...If there is anyone out there who can offer any advice I would greatly appreciate it :thankyou:

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Friend keeps Having a baby dream: HELP NEEDED :)

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:52 am

hello raye,
The child in your dreams (both you and friends ) speak of a vision you both are carrying and are supposed to fulfill.This is some God ordained!

I had a dream very similar to this and was very literal and fulfilment so real.The child comes as a sign in your case.I do not know more.I wonder if your dream is a confirmation of your friends.

please pray a bout it.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:42 pm

The Idea of having children troubles me because i'm not sure if i'm ready for something like that. Are me & my friend supposed to fulfill this vision together?? one of the dreams I had that I was expecting, before I realized it was Alex I could not see him. I just remember trying to get home so I could call alex & tell him. I have another question, What does ordained mean? :) Thank you for taking the time to read about the dream I had & responding I appreciate it.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Hey Raye! The timing of this dream is never given to you. It does not mean you will have a child together RIGHT NOW. I think you have to remmber that there is also the possibility that this dream is about the SYMBOLIC child - you and Alex having a shared purpose, a shared ministry, a shared vision. Something that you can embark on together and both invest yourselves into. Maybe something that combines both of your strengths and giftings into one unique project???
Use lots of discernment and caution, OK? Don't stress "over the idea of having a child" - you know yourself well and if you feel you are not ready for something like that, then you are probably rihgt. Again, the timing of the dream does not mean NOW.
Ordained means directed or orchestrated by God. Chosen by God. Set about by God. Take care - I hope you are doing well, girlie!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:24 pm

Thanks Rnestseekr,

I agree totally with you, ordained means precisely what you have shared.This is something she will do hand in hand with the friend.This I strongly believe but things of God should be done God's way.At God's time.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top