4x4 Truck/Grocery Store

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4x4 Truck/Grocery Store

Post by ThisIsSparta on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:22 am

Okay, I'm having to repost this as this was somehow erased or removed for no good reason the last time I made it.

in this dream,

my car was unavailable for some reason.

but i felt like i needed to pick up my ex girlfriend and one of her friends.

at one point, i saw from a third person and also experience in first person where i was driving this big wheeled rusty reddish colored truck.

the two girls were the passengers.

it was hard to control at first.

we ended up at the grocery store.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x4 Truck/Grocery Store

Post by M on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi Sparta,

Did you see the movie Ole "Brother Where Art Thou"

In the opening scene three guys jump onto a Hand Cart with a old man that say's he "works for no man" and he "has no name" Then the old Dude starts to prophesy to the three. He says to them. "You seek a great fortune, but you shall not find the fortune you seek" But the fortune you shall find will be greater! Even your own salvation" And he say's fear not the "ob- Stackles" in your path. He say's you will see many wonderful things to tell. ect.

We all have a journey to take. And God knew us before we were born, so he Knows we are called to serve him even before we do.

In this dream the Lord is showing you that for a season you will travel thru life hanging on to some things of the past. And for a short while it will seem like a difficult time. But he is taking you to a place of provision. And that Store house of provision is not very far away.

This is a good dream.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top