Singing in Worship Service Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Singing in Worship Service Dream

Post by praiseabba on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:28 am

Blessed Day!

I've been seeking Abba concerning a dream given to me this morning.

I was at my mom and dad's church (my former home church). The church became full of new, old and familiar faces. I was leading out in the pulpit, as the Pastor was no longer there. I began to sing "Order My Steps," and a powerful, surgeful anointing filled my voice-ushering the congregants into a high worship experience. Hands began to lift and their voices filled the house with such an anointed-melodious sound. As the congregants began to worship, they stood to their feet in response to Abba's presence. I was adorned in a red and gold pulpit robe. My face was radiant, and I could feel the loving, warming presence of Abba fill my body and envelop my being. I was in a raised position due to the heightened-level of the pulpit. A gentlemen that I just separated from stood out the most in the congregation. He looked worn, lowly and broken. As i continued to sing, he lifted his hands towards Abba's presence, and began to weep.

This dream will not move from me. I know Abba is transitioning my life in many ways now, but I can't seem to shake this dream, singing or the gentlemen from my spirit. Please seek the Lord with me.

praiseabba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singing in Worship Service Dream

Post by Virtuous on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:00 am

Has anyone ever told you that you are a worshipper? Do you know for yourself that you are?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by praiseabba on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:29 am

Hello,
Yes. Just need to be more confident.

praiseabba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:39 am

This may be a confirmation that the break up of this relationship was Gods will, and by your example of Humility ( Praise and worship) and kindness to the man,it will actually bring the gentalman to the Lord. The Roman soldier said after Jesus died on the cross " This really was the Son of God".

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:48 am

Put all your confidence in Jesus.
Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ."

What God has started in you will manifest itself. I used to have these dreams as well and my heart would just leap! Worship is ushering in the presence of God.

Was the pastor not in church at all, or was the pastor just not present? Praise and worship sets the atmosphere for the pastor. It frees the atmosphere and breaks down barriers (strongholds...bondage) so the pastor can bring forth the word God has given to them without struggle. It opens up the heart, the mind, the spirit and the souls of people to be able to receive the word from God.

When you allow God to "Order your steps", you WILL be confident. Just let Him lead and guide you. We all have been APPOINTED, ANOINTED, and ASSSIGNED by God in the ministry He has placed on the inside of us. Look not unto yourself.

I began to sing "Order My Steps,"
, you were speaking to God and when you acknowledged Him,
a powerful, surgeful anointing filled my voice-ushering the congregants into a high worship experience.

The anointing of God resting upon you will always change your countenance (appearance) that everyone will know the difference.

He looked worn, lowly and broken. As i continued to sing, he lifted his hands towards Abba's presence, and began to weep.

Worship will always cause brokeness, Godly repentance, salvation, and deliverance.

Sweetie, God is raising His people up. He is transitioning us, He is preparing and positioning us! Just rest in Him and let Him do what He wants to do in and through your life.

Be blessed and I will be in prayer with you!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by praiseabba on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:57 am

Hi Virtuous,

The Pastor was not present at all. I've had reoccurring dreams about being in my former church with no Pastor present. In the dreams, I'm the one leading out in prayer, bible study--being used of Abba to restore the place from dryness to life.

I certainly receive this word, and, yes please continue to pray with me.

praiseabba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by praiseabba on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:00 am

mldarrell,

I've been seeking Abba for two weeks now regarding the relationship. I can't seem to get a settling in my spirit. Every day I awake to an uneasiness in my belly, which increases throughout the day. As the feeling lingers, I'm asking the Lord what this means.

The dream may be a confirmation...

praiseabba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi Abba,
You are a worshipper and an encourager.As you do it the wounded will be healed and souls will renew their relationship with Abba.

Still pray for God to confirm about this man.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:22 pm

WIthout reading any of the other responses:

I wonder if God is preparing you (and as you've said 'transitioning you') to a higher place in him concerning ministry (in this case--leadership? Taking the place of your pastor or following in his shoes? People were so moved by your song of "order my steps". That song speaks volumes and it encourages christians to allow God to lead them and guide them in all that they do and to listen for God's divine instruction. Do you feel like you'll be the one to exhort and encourage others to "follow after God"? Will you be the one to make an awesome impact on the lives of others?

Even the gentleman who was tired and torn and had given up on life was encouraged and too felt the strong anointing and decided to come back to christ!

i think this dream was awesome and it exemplified just how powerfully God will use you and how you shouldn't neglect your gift whatever it is!

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:58 am

Desiree I agree with you there is a ministry in her!The insight is so powerful.Amen

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by praiseabba on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:24 am

To All,
Your responses have been very useful/helpful. I have been seeking Abba's face constantly. I'm still waiting for a mighty breakthrough during this transition season. It's been very rigid and rigorous, as many are the afflictions of the righteous, but God will deliver me out of them [all]. Please keep me in your prayers.
Peace,
praiseabba

praiseabba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top