Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Desiree (Starpop)

Please Pray for Mia!

Hey Everyone! Praise the Lord in the Highest!

I ask that all of you P-L-E-A-S-E keep Mia in your prayers as she is going through right now! We know that God is able to "deliver" us out of every one of our troubles and that he can do "exceedingly, abundantly, and above all" that we can ask or think if we continue to TRUST in him and Stand on his word!!

I ask that you keep me lifted up as well!

Love you all with all my heart!

sincerely
desiree (starpop)

hi, i'm rather new around here but i think Mia is the person that owns the site?

May God take care of her and put his hand on whatever it maybe and release it. All for his Glory, in jesus name.

Father in the name of Jesus your will be done in Mia and Desire life. God you are the deliverer and the healer. You said healing is the children's bread. BY your stripes we are healed. I pray Isaiah 60 over Mia and Desiree. You said ask ,seek, knock. So I father I stand agreement with them, I plead the blood of Jesus over there situation. The joy of the lord is there strength. Thank you Lord for restoring us all. Amen

thank you personally for the prayer on my end LovetoworshipJesus, and I know that Mia appreciates you as well!

I will definitely read Isaiah 60 right now!

desiree