Plane Crash Dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plane Crash Dream?

Post by Quantum on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:45 pm

Last night into this morning, i was dreaming about many different things but this stuck out to me the most. I was flying with someone i went to school with two years ago and either an older woman or a woman in her thirties. Not sure. Well we were flying with US Airways and right before we were about to land, we could see planes in front of us, all crashing into the water. We were near the Great Lakes, near Lake Erie PA or Cleveland OH?

Now this is strange, have you ever seen a stone skip across the water, or a frog jump from lily pad to lily pad? Well, for some reason, this is how all the planes were landing but instead of a lily pad, it was a solid concrete pad and literally the planes before us would begin to land and literally skip from concrete pad to pad surrounding by deep lake water until the final strep of runway. So they had to clear several pads before the final stretch and all of them in front of us were crashing after jumping the first two, then into the water and it sinking fast! There were at least two planes that went before us that crashed into the water.

Normally the smart thing not to do, is land at this airport, but or pilots actually got so low to land by just missing power lines to try and attempt a better landing. All of us on board were wondering if we would make the jump as we then began to land, jumping from the first pad successfully, to the second pad successfully, but then, we crashed in the water right before the third pad. It felt so real. The impact of the plane hitting the water.

To make a long story short, it seemed that no one was hurt, just minor injuries if any. In fact, i believe we were upside down and began to relax because no one died and they plane did not get ripped into pieces. Then after a moment, the plane started sinking and water was filling the plane and it was getting up to the people's heads and i was trying to calm them down. Then i began to run somehow from the back of the plane to front to get help or find a way out. Now this is interesting, as i was running it looked like i changed into Tom Hanks, the actor.

I believe i managed to get out and get onto the pad. There were police, and the recovery units all there. I believe helicopters, boats, cranes, medics, the whole works. Then i woke up.

Now this has never happened to me that i can remember, i woke up in real life but dosed back off and again, thinking about the dream and then i fell asleep again and continued where i left off in the dream. I was still on the pad (By the way, the pad had a "H" for Hospital symbol on each pad prior to the crash) and i was a police officer now, taking notes on a pad and talking to a lady and people and then i woke up for work.

Please. Any thought?

Quantum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plane Crash Dream?

Post by usemeLord on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:52 am

Wow this will be interesting to hear what this means. The thing that raised my brows was the cement lily pads the planes bouncing off of, then the pad of paper you the policeman was writing on. Definately a asking God for his correct interpretation dream.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:46 am

The person your were flying with "two years ago" .

First two years ago seems literal as it speaks of the past. Two is also the number of conformation. Also you dreamed that the woman was in her thirties ( Jesus was in his thirties) or an older woman ( as in wise ) "meaning" you have been close to and taught by the Holy Spirit and you have learned well, as the dream shows below.

So in the past you were being taught by the Holy Spirit ( in school with) and you were flying high on a wave of prosperity along with the rest of the US (at least you were associated with) ( US Airways) And some believed they were about to arrive in Gods favor and Grace, happy and loaded. However the US economy started to fall in a large deep lake of financial loss.

Many Christians lost much of what they worked for for many years. Some went down early some stayed up longer, the real problem came when some of the leaders in the body of Christ said it will be OK for us because we are Church people and we will land on this little solid foundation in the troubled water. (God will help us keep our stuff!) The only problem was it was a foundation built by man. ( Concrete not ROCK) so they could not stick, we(as in the Church) bounced to another man made possibility of hope but did not stick there either. Discouragement captured many in the body of Christ. Thats why the truth is more important than edification, TRUTH sustaines us.
When lots of the folks in the country hit the water and began to sink. You realized we should have gone to the safe haven, The airport. Or the Word of GOD! All of it in context!

I must be careful here!

If you were on the back of the plane.with the The Holy Spirit. You were in a position to see the truth about the prosperity and the truth about the collapse of the economy. And because you were in true fellowship with the Lord You ran to the trouble and tried to calm the people who were afraid, See real warriors of God will run to trouble not away. When you became the mouth piece of God and the peace maker, You became a Star in Gods sight.( whats his name) And you landed on your feet in the Church or the pad. And because of your sted-fast obedience and faith you will now be given a position of authority to serve the body of Christ. Like a Policeman serves the public. Cool Huh!

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Is it that there will be sombody in your life that you will see crashing spiritual"being brought down" and then you will act as a messnger of God"police"to restore her.possibly yes!but I see crashing hear to be spiritual.you will do a rescue mission.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Thanks for your responses and i will pray and look into what all you have said more thoroughly.

Quantum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top