symbols-help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

symbols-help

Post by seekingface09 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:12 pm

This happened in one week.
1. At great grandmas- Saw her fruit trees from years ago, the way they used to be, large peaches, pears, grape vines, plums. I was holding onto them thinking "this is how it should be".

2. Dream of my mom being "fat".

Next Night:
3. song in my spirit- "peace and favor rest on us"

4. Dream of diamonds-talking to pastor on the phone and was telling him what I was thinking about diamonds.

All subsequent dreams were short and to the point.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: symbols-help

Post by Jadams on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Not sure if I know EXACTLY what each of these mean, but it all sounds good.

The one about your mother can mean a plethora of things. Whenever I see someone in my dreams and they are either fat or skinny (opposite than what they are in real life) then it is referring to their spiritual state (fat=spiritually out of shape...skinny=spiritually fit or if they are too skinny then spiritually unhealthy). Maybe someone else may have a different way of looking at this for you mom... flower

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi free,

1. As a nation we have fallen away from God compared to Great Gran ma's days. We are in a drought in many places of the country, we have irrigation techniques that are supporting our crops,( man made) but the spiritual fruit is suffering for lack of Heavenly life giving rain also (we have man made religion shoring that up as well). I find myself day dreaming about past all the time, And I think about my Grand mothers big productive gardens, her flowers, plumb tree's, fig's and her ruff hard working hands. I miss it all so much.

2. In my dreams, much of the time "fat" is good. God said the fat burning on the alter was a sweat smell and a pleasing aroma. So fat in my dreams means Spirit filled. Fat on the things of the lord. Even Paul said not to worry so much about the body.

Tall thin is high position without Spiritual fullness. So a strong fit person would be well balanced in Spirit and mind.

3. This was your Spirit man interceding to God, and you own desires as well.

4. Thanking the Lord for the wonderful things headed your way. ( after you get them, soon!)

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:23 pm

Praise God! Thank you for all of the interpretation. I pray that there will be a fulfillment of God's word in all of our lives. Amen. One thing I do know is that whenever I dream of someone skinny, it is usually a sign of sickness. I hardly ever dream of fat...I am blessed with this, because my mom has cancer and she had lost a tremendous amount of weight. Thank you.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Yes Thank You Lord

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:46 am

I want to agree that fat=good. Remember the dream of the 7 skinny cows vs the 7 fat cows back in Gensis? And Joseph said the 7 skinny cows were famine and the 7 fat cows were plenty.
Diamonds: See Revelation 4, which in bible is titled "Worshipping in Heaven". Now look at verse 3: Seeing someone who looked like jasper and carnelian. I did a bible study on Revelation last year. Tim LaHaye says that jasper in biblical times refers not to the cloudy rock-like jasper of our time, but of a crystal. Carnelian and Emerald, he says, were also crystals. Per LaHaye: "not jasper as we know it b/c in this passage it is talking about a CRYSTAL, so probably referring to a diamond. the other stone is blood red=ruby. The 2 together probably mean glory and sacrifice. toegtehr, the 2 stones depict Christ as our High Priest)." Then in vs 6, is talks about a sea of glass clear as crystal before the throne of God.
Anyways, diamonds makes me think of the being before the throne of God. If you had a song in your spirit, you should have! I would have too if I was before the throne of God!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:48 am

Did the dream about diamonds refer to your mother in any way? Am I understanding you right that the only dream that had anything to do with your mom was the second one where she was fat?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:30 pm

I don't think the diamonds were about my mom. I saw the diamonds myself and I got a call from my pastor in the dream and he was getting ready to talk about something and I was anxious to tell him about the diamonds.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Thanks for clarifying. I don't have any further input at this time, then.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top